TRS Open House 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRS Open House 2018

So is TRS gonna have an open house this year? Haven't seen anything about it on the forum.
    Custom shield service not available at this time.

PM is not a great way to reach me. Email me at imagioX1@outlook.com

i actually logged into facebook earlier this week to check. there are zero upcoming events on trs' page. i suspect the hurricane is throwing a monkey wrench into the plans. it might not be hitting close, but distribution channels, as well as evacuations can go in all sorts of directions.
    The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time

Comment

Yeah I guess so. Seems like they would have said it was cancelled or something though if that were the case.

Comment

Oh yeah, wow it's that time of year again already. That was fast! Hopefully something can work out for this year

Comment

I hope they figure out a way to do it too. I enjoyed it last year and would love to come again. I've been checking the forum about every 3 days waiting for the announcement, but so far nothing.

Comment

I intend to be in ATL this Saturday. Was planning to drop by if they were gonna have it

Comment

better not be this weekend.. going out of town for the job near the end of this week, and just got word my grandma passed away, so need to stick around the area for other obligations..
              The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time

Comment

Is TRS done doing the open house?

Comment

Working...
                X