Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you hel me to identify this Valeo projector?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe any projector is plug and play for that housing, except the Valeo. You will need to make a bracket.

Comment

I contact the oemxenonshop and they recomend me this replacement projector. Is from a Audi A4 B6:

Will be a good choice? Does anyone have experience with the projectors from this store?

Comment

That looks like the Audi Q5 replica family. Output wise, it should be reasonable; probably better than the one you started with.
        Jul 2012 ROTM (3-way quad headlight) ; Sep 2015 ROTM (custom muli-lens 7" fogs)

3-way quad wiring; foreground limiter; squirrel finder;

Comment

Ok Satrya. I'm not looking for a top-of-the-line projector either. I'm searching for some with good illumination, easy fit and reasonable price. This projector could be a good choice? Or is there some model that might be better?

Comment

I don't have first hand experience with those. I believe the TRS equivalent is a Mini D2S 3.0, which has a good overall low & high beam outputs.

Comment

Solid projector with a very intense hotspot for good long range lighting.
              2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
              1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'

Comment

I think TRS has a set of those rebranded as Acme for $30/pair in the closeouts section.
                www.fadingarrow.com

2001 Black Firebird Formula 5.7L V8 --- 75th Anniversary Package

Headlights: Hella 90mm Projector Headlights with 55watt DDM 4500K HID kit

2013 Blue Mustang GT 5.0 V8 Premium
                Headlights: Stock D3S Bi-Xenon

Comment

Yes, I already saw the ACME projectors in TRS site. I make a question to them, but still now I have no answer.

In oemxenonshop the price is 130$. 😕

Comment

Or you can find them in Aliexpress. But I'd rather go with TRS' Mini D2S 3.0 if not the 4.0

Comment

Originally posted by Martins sdi View Post
                      I contact the oemxenonshop and they recomend me this replacement projector. Is from a Audi A4 B6: Will be a good choice? Does anyone have experience with the projectors from this store?
                      Audi A4, B6's don't have that projector from Valeo.

They would have projectors that you posted earlier, with the early B6 having a 2.5" Valeo and later ones with bixenons with 3" lens from Valeo

Comment

Toooslooow, the one I post should be 2.5" or 3"?

Comment

Working...
                        X