Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRS Quality Issues - REPOST! (STICKIED!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRS Quality Issues - REPOST! (STICKIED!)

Hi TRS,

I noticed this morning that my thread from the other day was deleted. I can only assume this is because I was asking about a couple of serious quality issues.

Quality issues aside this is a very poor practice on your end to censor the very criticism you praised on the comments of that youtube video.

Matt, I appreciate the quick response when I had my issue but the fact that you claim it has never happened clearly has shows a lack of honesty on your end. I'm sure you can see who deleted the thread in question. It seems to be a common problem on this forum, I've questioned things before only to have my comments removed because someone at TRS didn't like being called out.

What I would like to know and I'm sure many other members here is what advantage does the removable base have over the standard bulb bases where the wires hardwired in to the bulb?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhhDtW82u00

The design of your current bulbs has been what's holding me back from buying your kit and from the sounds of other customers comments there are many people that want to know why you changed the design.

This gon be interesting.
    2017 Ford F150 3.5 Ecoboost

Comment

BVC, you're right my friend, this is gon be interesting.

Let's explore why this thread was deleted...

1) It was created by "ERP" ....whose actually DDM Tuning. Lets continue, shall we?

2) Take a look at the 10 posts ERP has made on the forum. Strangely, they're all either taking a stab at TRS, or chiming in on a DDM related thread in a positive light. Suspicious? I think so.

2) In typical TRS fashion, we're here to take care of anybody whose got an issue with a product they ordered. ERP Posts about his cracking XB LED bulbs (a problem that literally nobody has ever had) and Andrew simply asks for his order number so that we could start making things right.

His Post:

His Order Number:

3) Lets take a look at the details on that order number. Placed April 20th probably high as a kite, and probably didn't think twice about the phone number they provided.....

4) Oh wait, thats DDM Tunings phone number, listed right on their brand new website:

5) And if we look at the shipping address for that order number, wow, that's right up the street from their shop.

6) And last but not least: linking to a YouTube account created just 5 days ago with "another guy" who had the exact same [non-existent] issue ERP did..not to mention pointing out that tired ole 6.0 reflector bowl that's been the spotlight in 9/10 of DDM's silly email marketing blasts to our dealers. In the comments, they claim they've been doing installs for 8 years - but strangely have no other videos on their channel documenting any of it. If you search the internet for "NV Retrofits" there are zero results for such a company. Not even a facebook page with 3 likes. 8 years?

While these facts don't necessarily prove the video itself was made by DDM, it's pretty obvious. Besides, their headquarters are in Las Vegas, NV.

Imagine that folks! Not only should this thread permanently remain open, it should probably be stickied so everybody knows just how desperate they are. Please help spread the word about the way DDM Tuning runs their business. Buying "competitors" products, purposefully destroying them, and then creating slanderous videos and forum threads making bogus claims about defects and quality control. Big time backfire and we're not hesitating to call you out this time, DDM.

DDM Tuning: You are not our competition and we are not yours. Thought we came to an understanding last year. Give it a rest, Jim.

Lexus GS350 F Sport : Skipper Designs Front Lip : Rotiform BLQ Concave : Michelin PSS : Brembo GT 380mm : RSR Suspension : GS350/STi-R Bi-xenon
      * For any inquiries please e-mail TRSMatt@TheRetrofitSource.com, PM's = not a good way to reach me*

Comment

Oh snap!!
        *CLICK BELOW ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE*

2014 Nissan Sentra Quads w/ XB Fogs

DSC_9349 by Sam Colt, on Flickr

Comment

Oh daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
          2017 Lexus CT200h F Sport

Comment

Deeeestroyed! Haha

Comment

CALLED OUTTTTT

-B
              you want it? Here It is. HERES MY MIND
              My Feed Back!
              http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=33609

Comment

This is Gold.

Did they really have to stoop that low?

Comment

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
                  2017 Lexus CT200h F Sport

Comment

DDM tuning, you just got owned lol

Comment

Well done

Comment

Bout time a big screw up of theirs got called out. I love TRS lol

2005 Dodge Magnum R/T
                        Headlight Setup: MH1 7.0 xb35 5500k bulbs acme ballasts MGG
                        Performance: 5.7 Hemi MDS, W5A580 Muffler delete, K&N Intake
                        Appearance: SRT8 Challenger Wheels
                        Check out my tuning page on Facebook!-------> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapid...62482277210221

Comment

That's actually an awesome reply. Good on you Matt.!

Comment

Comment

DDM tuning just got owned. What losers.
                              There are two kinds of light - the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures. -James Thurber

1998 Ford F-150 | FX-R 2.1 / Philips 85122XV C1 / Matsushita Gen5 | Philips LumiLEDs | Plasmaglow Fire & Ice

Comment

Working...
                              X