Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does one get in touch with Matt Kossoff???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does one get in touch with Matt Kossoff???

I have been getting the run around by the support/sales staff. I can't give TRS my money because the support staff refuses to call me back or provide the sale code. I am trying to purchase $1k headlight assemblies for my Tundra. This has been a terrible experience.

Try https://www.lightwerkz.net instead, they're a TRS dealer. And some coupon codes for ya https://www.lightwerkz.net/index.php/promos/
    Originally posted by HK45
    I don't even look to see what Eddie writes anymore. I'm too busy staring at his avatar.

Comment

Thanks but they dont have the lights I need and the discounts is below that of what TRS was offering.

As an a

Comment

And how do I get rid of this awful background, I cant even see what I type in the reply box?

Comment

Originally posted by cssnms View Post
          And how do I get rid of this awful background, I cant even see what I type in the reply box?
          There is a bug on this site. However, there is a workaround. Click the first left icon above the reply box. It is the "code" button. its the button that kinda looks like [<>] It will switch to code-view which has a white background.
          www.fadingarrow.com

2001 Black Firebird Formula 5.7L V8 --- 75th Anniversary Package
          Headlights: Sinolyn 3" D2H Projectors with 35 watt HID

2013 Blue Mustang GT 5.0 V8 Premium
          Headlights: Stock D3S Bi-Xenon

Comment

I think they run the Facebook group "headlight junkies" as well.

Comment

Originally posted by cssnms View Post
              I have been getting the run around by the support/sales staff. I can't give TRS my money because the support staff refuses to call me back or provide the sale code. I am trying to purchase $1k headlight assemblies for my Tundra. This has been a terrible experience.
              What sales code are you looking for exactly? Unfortunately getting in touch with Matt is difficult due to how busy he is. I'm happy to help in any way I can.

Comment

Working...
              X