Relay on hd harness gone bad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relay on hd harness gone bad

Hi guys my relay has gone bad on my fairly new (within 6 months old) harness

Problem is I live in Australia and just had to pay over $150 aud to get a new one sent to me just so I can use half of it.

Just letting you guys know for your international customers maybe you could just sell the one part of the harness that actually always seems to blow up
    Originally Posted by Bitter
    Is this like the time I took nyquil and had a dream about your hot redhead sister in a diaper because my subconscious was telling me to wake up before I pissed myself?

1. They do. https://www.theretrofitsource.com/mo...relay-kit.html

2. You could just email them, they can send you a new relay under warranty and you pay international shipping for a tiny item.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
    2017 Lexus CT200h F Sport

Comment

Dammit I seen those relay parts there but didnít realize I could just use the top part of it. If Iím even correct in saying that. I thought that was for people making their own harness

I guess Iím just spewing about the cost of postage not the cost of the harness, I can buy shoes from the us and pay half the amount of postage as I just did on a tiny piece of cable lol
      Is this like the time I took nyquil and had a dream about your hot redhead sister in a diaper because my subconscious was telling me to wake up before I pissed myself?

Comment

Just took the time to read your link there haloruler, Iím an idiot and didnít take the time to work out that those are exactly the pieces I need :/

Comment

I feel ya man, it sucks about the postage. You can buy them on eBay though!

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Comment

Oh well now I know!, thanks heaps for the help man.

Comment

No problem, just make sure they're weather resistant with the seal around them. That's all. I've bought them on eBay for custom projects.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Comment

Bit of a new problem thatís now driving me nuts, Iíve installed a new relay, then the lights flickered and the passenger side turned off, then i installed a 4700 capacitor and the lights stayed on but now the output on the passenger side light is all messed up with a yellow cutoff!!??, I have touched the headlights at all just the wiring?

Can anyone help me with this before I lose my mind!?

Comment

Pretty sure Iíve put the capacitor in wrong, I put it so both wires are on the positive wire instead of one on positive and one on negative :/

I guess thatís how itís driving one headlight weirdly?

Comment

Working...
                  X