Backround image in text field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backround image in text field

While it looks cool, I can't see what I'm typing! Can you fix please?

While it looks cool, I can't see what I'm typing. Can you remove it?
    While it looks cool, I can't see what I'm typing! Can you fix please?
    Last edited by xOperator; October 17th, 2019, 10:32 PM.

Comment

so screwed up the edit/approve of the posts... but yeah i get the same issue.

I thought it was just me for awhile and some messed up cookies
      Write Something....../

Comment

Just click that first button on the left of the bar at the top of the reply box, the "source" button

Comment

God damn that picture is hideous

Comment

Had that background image issue too, clicked the "source" button like Goldy instructed. Quote isn't working though.
            Originally posted by HK45
            I don't even look to see what Eddie writes anymore. I'm too busy staring at his avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by xOperator View Post
              so screwed up the edit/approve of the posts... but yeah i get the same issue.

I thought it was just me for awhile and some messed up cookies
              Yeah I can't edit posts because I'm like an allowed spambot or something haha.

Thanks for the source suggestion, works decently enough.

Comment

Lifesaver. Thank you! I wish there was a way to permanently leave that on though. And like suggested above, I can't use quote when source is clicked.

Comment

Originally posted by serega12 View Post
                  Lifesaver. Thank you! I wish there was a way to permanently leave that on though. And like suggested above, I can't use quote when source is clicked.
                  If you hit "quote" first, and THEN hit the <> source button, it works fine

Comment

Originally posted by gold94corolla View Post

If you hit "quote" first, and THEN hit the <> source button, it works fine
                    Good call. Thank you!

Comment

Please disable this background...it's really annoying

Comment

I also noticed with the background image off and try adding a smiley it sends you to the main forum screen. But if you're composing a post with the background image on, it works find and does not send you to the main screen.
                        Originally posted by HK45
                        I don't even look to see what Eddie writes anymore. I'm too busy staring at his avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                          I also noticed with the background image off and try adding a smiley it sends you to the main forum screen. But if you're composing a post with the background image on, it works find and does not send you to the main screen.
                          yeah, you basically can only type the message with the formatting off, and if you want to do anything else like add images, you have to do it switching the formatting back on.

Comment

Just ditch the image its causing more issues then its worth im sorry to sound rude but if this is a known problem then it should be getting fixed then saying click this its no good to mobile users who got to select all to see its a simple fix just change the fields font color in the code done or ditch the image its a deterrent to posting then a use

I'm am sorry for the rant but this image backround is a royal pain in the rear just ditch it and it will make life easier for all posters much appreciated if this is fixed ASAP
                            my vehicles

2013 subaru impreza WRX STi new body style (some mods)
                            04 subaru impreza WRX STi (project car)
                            2013 ford F550 platnum dually (extreem mods CAT engine swap)

my wifes car

2012 subaru impreza limited sport (some mods)
                            07 hyundai accent GLS (extreem mods)

Comment

Hello,

Although I am new here, I understand the boredom of other members. I came across this topic precisely because of this very annoying problem and like many I don't understand why you don't delete this image. The "source" button solution is an unconvincing hack that does not take full advantage of the other features of the text editor.

Thank you and good day.

Comment

Working...
                              X