Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Thread instantly was considered "spam" WHY????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Thread instantly was considered "spam" WHY????

Posted a thread last night in the market place looking for someone to build a budget switchback and when I submitted the question it went straight to "spam" and never got posted. Just wondering why and what i need to do different to keep that from happening again? I can see it on the right side of the page under "last post" but its not in the thread section to click on.

it did that probably because it was your first post and it was a thread.
    the forum's anti-spam plugin does that.

Even though it was flagged as spam, it goes into a modertator's queue for us to manually approve it, which it now has been.
    Write Something....../

Comment

Oh ok. Thanks. Just wondered. Hopin i didn't do something i wasn't supposed to. lol

Comment

Nah the anti spam measures implemented here are kind of wonky and silly.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
        2017 Lexus CT200h F Sport

Comment

I've been posting here for years and a few months ago all my posts have to be approved to appear.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
            Oh ok. Thanks. Just wondered. Hopin i didn't do something i wasn't supposed to. lol
            You haven't done anything wrong, but unfortunately, the forum software doesn't care lol

Originally posted by Haloruler64 View Post
            Nah the anti spam measures implemented here are kind of wonky and silly.
            The whole forum update is wonky and silly and there's nothing anyone can do about it

Originally posted by niZmO_Man View Post
            I've been posting here for years and a few months ago all my posts have to be approved to appear.
            yeah I have to approve all of your posts by hand, including this one. I have no idea why

Comment

Its all good. I wasn't mad or upset with anyone anyway. Just curious. lol

Comment

Yeah, sometimes we screw up (at least i did last night) on approving posts.
                niZmO_Man had a post that I accidentally deleted along with some legit spam posts...

sorry budddy
                Write Something....../

Comment

I probably post too much, or open 20 links at once and the system thinks I'm a spammer

Comment

Working...
                  X