Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edited an existing post then was flagged as spam

https://www.hidplanet.com/forums/for...equenced-halos

I posted a pretty long/detailed response, posted, then edited to add a link, went to post it again and got flagged as spam.

Originally posted by HK45
    I don't even look to see what Eddie writes anymore. I'm too busy staring at his avatar.

fixed, when ever a post is marked as spam, we get a notification, go try to edit it now
    Write Something....../

Comment

Was there some sort or reCaptcha option or similar , a box to check that you missed? IDk how these things work to help prevent them from being issues in the future

Comment

Originally posted by gold94corolla View Post
        Was there some sort or reCaptcha option or similar , a box to check that you missed? IDk how these things work to help prevent them from being issues in the future
        Yes I believe so. I used to get just the "I'm not a robot" box to check, now it's that plus those "select all images with a xxxxx" boxes
        Originally posted by HK45
        I don't even look to see what Eddie writes anymore. I'm too busy staring at his avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post

Yes I believe so. I used to get just the "I'm not a robot" box to check, now it's that plus those "select all images with a xxxxx" boxes
          yeah gosh I hate those things. But you have to pass them all to get the post edited properly. At least it's actually killed the spam

Comment

Working...
          X