Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gold94corolla
    replied
    Unfortunately, almost everything about this site broke when v-bulletin pushed an update, and there was no HIDplanet staff support to make sure the update worked.

Leave a comment:

• xOperator
    replied

maybe avatar uploading broke.

Last year sometime, the forum started to have some issues

Leave a comment:

• Operator
    replied
    I'm trying to upload an Avatar. I'm on alot of forums, and this is the 1st ttime I've had this many issues. I've tried to host the image on imgur, no luck. I've resized to 64x48 no good. I've tried jpeg, bmp, and png, and none work.

Leave a comment:

• xOperator
    replied
    just upload your image to imgur and then use the link it gives you to post an image

Leave a comment:

• Operator
    replied
    Image resize failed due to your image library not having support for this image type

Having the same issues.

Leave a comment:

• gold94corolla
    replied
    yeah this forum is messed up. I wonder if you'll be able to upload them when you get to 11+ posts, let me know

Leave a comment:

• CaptainBeard714
    replied
    Yah Im no stranger to photoshop and I've reformatted in every different format and tried every different size possible. Even way down to 50x50 low resolution and nothing will upload. Tried on two different computers. Really seems like its a problem with this forum.

Leave a comment:

• gold94corolla
    replied
    well, the settings on the back end of the forum are set to a limit of 150x150 and 2 MB. Of course, that doesn't mean anything actually works...

Leave a comment:

• soundman98
    replied
    some older versions also had a size limitation that was in addition to the pixel limitation. on another much older vbulletin site i'm on, there's this note on the avatar images: i followed it asa guideline for editing the avatar for here:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 39.1 KB (whichever is smaller).

Leave a comment:

• CaptainBeard714
    replied
    Hi guys I just signed up. Wanted to fill out my profile and add avatar. Having same exact error message. Ive tried every format imaginable and put it to 100x100. Any tips?
    Last edited by CaptainBeard714; June 22nd, 2018, 10:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lowfat
    replied
    Originally posted by Haloruler64 View Post
    Press your image in any thread. The missing image that is. You'll head to a screen for your profile. Hover your mouse over where your image should be, there will be a button to upload a new one.
    I am on like 10 other VB forums and this is the only time I've ever seen it done this way. Thanks tho.

Leave a comment:

• HK45
    replied
    Originally posted by gold94corolla View Post
    you have to upload an image that is a square m8
    Hogwash. It should auto fill. Like before :-P

Leave a comment:

• gold94corolla
    replied
    Originally posted by HK45 View Post
    I still wanna know why mine doesn't fill the whole square damnit! It seems only me and Soundman have that problem.
    you have to upload an image that is a square m8

Leave a comment:

• HK45
    replied
    I still wanna know why mine doesn't fill the whole square damnit! It seems only me and Soundman have that problem.

Leave a comment:

• Haloruler64
    replied
    Originally posted by lowfat View Post
    I can't even figure our where to add my avatar.
    Press your image in any thread. The missing image that is. You'll head to a screen for your profile. Hover your mouse over where your image should be, there will be a button to upload a new one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X