Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

meet up in TORONTO!!! EXRCOUPE where u at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meet up in TORONTO!!! EXRCOUPE where u at?

Toronto is a diverse city, with diverse rides that lite up the night. EXRCOUPE let's meet up and have a cofee!

all ya'll around her let's meet up!!

i'm in oakville. when?

there's 2 other retro'd teg's in TO has well. members here too.

Comment

Hey guys, I am close to Hamilton, and I wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys. I just bought some TSX projectors today and looking to slowly retrofit my headlights as I collect parts over time. If anyone wants to meet up, I wouldn't mind coming (if you guys can stand to see halogens in your group LOL). Let me know.

Comment

Whoa! I just noticed this thread. I got called out but never knew!

Let's do it!

My feedback

Comment

I'm down for it. I'll bring the 6.0 3/4 ton beast over.

Byron- Whats up i made it over here.

Thanks for comeing by my work eh to look at my lights.

Dave.
          GMC Sierra 2500 6.0L. TSX mod. 2011 F350 in progress..

Comment

cool! i hope you found the hella bixenon wiring schematic here?

byron

Comment

Sort of..

I still need to figure out how I want this system to run. One of the guys said the E55 shield is controlled by 12 volts. Need to do a little more digging here to see if that info is here, if not ill have to ask someone here.

Dave.

Comment

Depending on the date / time / location, I may swing by...if anyone needs any HID parts locally, I may have some stuff for sale. I don't have anything special like S2k's or LS430 projectors or anything but I do have some extra ballasts/bulbs & projectors I can sell.

I live in Brampton by the way.

We can turn this into a parts swap meet
                My Feedback thread: http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11552

Comment

Originally posted by Racing Gear
                  Depending on the date / time / location, I may swing by...if anyone needs any HID parts locally, I may have some stuff for sale. I don't have anything special like S2k's or LS430 projectors or anything but I do have some extra ballasts/bulbs & projectors I can sell.

I live in Brampton by the way.

We can turn this into a parts swap meet
                  Have any Hella Gen Ballasts? I have E55 stuff.

I was just in Brampton 7 &hwy 50. I have relatives there too.

Dave

Comment

i know i am late but i am also in if there is a meet.

I am located in Markham :-o
                    2005 Honda Accord EX V6 SEDAN

Comment

Dont look like there will be one. This is old. They dont want me to come because my lights are too bright *L*

It would be cool to see a bunch of cars in a line donw the road with HID people wont know what the hell is going on and allt he colours people will think its the gay pride parade but only this time it's fall *L*
                      I would have to toss in my HID kit if i still have it and we all go out.

Dave.

Comment

i know this post has been dead for a while, but what about a spring meet somewhere in between everyone. I dunno Oakville?? Thats pretty close to hamilton and toronto.

Anyways id be up for it, I like Daves idea with bliding passing vehicles with the cutoffs LOl... they did that over at maxbimmer at the dixie mall when they did burn outs ... LOL this is a while back in 2003 or 2004.

Id still be up for it if its not too far of a drive. i would like to have my retro finished by spring time. LOL.
                        Ciprian || Linuxglobal Headlights: (647) 492-1127
                        Retrofit count: 245 (June 25 2014)
                        Follow me on FaceBook Linuxglobal on YouTube
                        Hidplanet Retrofitters Hidplanet University Buy/Sell Forum Rules My feedback

Comment

man oakville is 75 KM's from Markham so I don't think many ppl will show unles they live in sauga or farther west.

I know exrcoupe lives in Markham.

If you want a central location then Dave and Busters is the usual middle for west end and east end ppl.

just my 2 cents.
                          2005 Honda Accord EX V6 SEDAN

Comment

ya thats kinda far. As long as a new location is proposed, i would like to meet up. There are very few Hid cars on the road. would be nice to go out on the 401 with like 10 HID cars 1 after the other LOl..

Like a honda s2000 meet. I love those meets when they drive by at night.
                            Ciprian || Linuxglobal Headlights: (647) 492-1127
                            Retrofit count: 245 (June 25 2014)
                            Follow me on FaceBook Linuxglobal on YouTube
                            Hidplanet Retrofitters Hidplanet University Buy/Sell Forum Rules My feedback

Comment

that would be wicked as hell! :rock: and if we have tailgaters behind us... mrbixenon could flash his hid floodlight at them!

Comment

Working...
                              X