Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle

Anyone want to have a meet up in seattle area? share ideas and how to's of there hid retro.... only at night of course!
    2001 WJ Jeep Grand Cherokee

Oh Me!! I need help trying to figure out what to do on this Escalade set up!!

Comment

i will be more than happy to join.

i am in process of retro HID in VW jetta, it will probably take me a while to get it done, at this point i dont have the projector, they are on the way.

when do you guys want to meet up?

Comment

in

Comment

i'm in. the at night only rule is a little creepy. lol but i'll go. where/when? i live in auburn. and i'm avalible everyday after 3pm

Comment

I guess if riceBurner goes, I'll go...

Comment

bump. wassup seattle guys

Comment

i would be down. still new to do web site.

trying to find some one local to do a retrofit for me. i have 04 audi a4 with with factory hids. i want to do bi xenon on them or do tsx with the color mod. the stock lighting sucks. unless i can do something to make them brighter.

Comment

i might join, my retro is not done however

Comment

Originally posted by VTECDA21
                    i would be down. still new to do web site.

trying to find some one local to do a retrofit for me. i have 04 audi a4 with with factory hids. i want to do bi xenon on them or do tsx with the color mod. the stock lighting sucks. unless i can do something to make them brighter.

yea the a4's kinda suck...I think they're pretty hard to seperate too...

Comment

I just finished my retro, but being that I used E46 bolt in projectors to my S40 doesnt look that fancy haha.

Im up north a bit but am always down for a meet if i can make it.
                      Kyle
                      w/ ForceFed Motorsports

TheRetrofitSource | 2020 Motorsports | RTernie | H&R Springs | Import Meet

Comment

Local Seattle HID installation companies

I see this is an old thread, but in case any Seattleites are checking in, any suggestions on guys out there doing this kind of thing? I'm in North Seattle. Want to put HIDs in my 2000 Ford F150 for better vision going over the passes, but sounds like a really need to do a whole retro kit to avoid sending people off the road. Problem is I don't think I'm handy enough to pull off the full conversion myself. Saw one guy in Lynnwood @ "Skyline Tinting". Thanks, John.

Comment

Anyone around the Seattle area down to meet and talk HID, let's say Friday or Saturday? I work Sun-Thur 3pm to midnight.

Comment

Count me in. Getting ready to do a retro on my 02 Ram. Would like to talk with the more experienced before I start. This board has answered a lot of questions but soooooooooooooooo many more.
                            Experience: Where the test is given first and the lessons are learned later!

Comment

This weekend, Friday-Saturday the weather looks sort of good in Bellevue.

Probably won't be much more than meet up, say hi, eat food and talk HID/retro.

Comment

Working...
                              X