Anyone in Alabama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Alabama?

I'm in school now in tuscaloosa, any headlight enthusiasts/retrofitters in tuscaloosa or Birmingham?

I live just north of Birmingham. Just finished my retrofit a few weeks ago. I'm guessing you're going to U of A?

Comment

Zac. Yes

Comment

Drewski32 nice. Welcome to the wonderful state of Alabama! I can tell you're the talkative type. Lol

Comment

Zac. Lol there just wasn't much else to say. I'm trying to see if there's any retrofitting community whatsoever around here, there's none in memphis.

Do you have a build thread for your retro?
          Last edited by Drewski32; September 21st, 2016, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Not yet. I've only just finished mine. I need to take pictures. As for the community, there doesn't seem to be much of one. I see a few Jeeps with retrofits, and some with JW Speaker units. I feel like I'm the only one. Lol.

Comment

I see jw speaker/generic led's everywhere but i haven't seen a single retrofit on any vehicle yet around here. Or back at home in memphis, for that matter. And tuscaloosa is ****ing PLAGUED with hid kits, it's awful

Comment

I know. It's basically everywhere around here. PNP BRO-DOZERS GALORE. My car and one other guy I know has a legit retrofit, and that's about it. It's sad.

Comment

Hey Zac., did you say in another thread that you work at a dealership that gives you access to lexus light parts?

Comment

I do work at a Lexus dealer, so I do have some parts laying around. Mostly "B-stock" stuff, but I can get some nonetheless.

Comment

Zac. Think you could ever get me a good deal on some rx350 bixenons?
                      Last edited by Drewski32; October 2nd, 2016, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Dude I wish. If I could I would have some. I pretty much look for excuses to sell people headlights so I can get some projectors. Has to be legit though. All I have are RX330s unfortunately.

Comment

Lol. Do cars ever come in with broken headlights or anything like that?

Comment

Not often. The only reason I have readily available RX330s is because the housing had a leak defect, which meant the projector was still good.

Comment

RX330 is a solid projector though. Can't they be converted to bixenon with the Mini H1 solenoid?

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
                              2017 Lexus CT200h F Sport

Comment

Working...
                              X