• Show
Clear All

• AM92's picture thread

IMG_6675 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6678 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6679 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6722 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6709 by _sirdavid, on Flickr
    Last edited by americanmade92; January 28th, 2014, 05:34 PM.

Originally posted by soulsea
    I'm pretty sure they are meant for off road use ... actual off road use, not pretend off road use
    Originally posted by soundman98
    fwd burnouts are kinda like wheelchair tricks to me... sure it's neat and all, but it's still operating with a handicap.. so yes, "look one-leg-dan is doing wheelies!!" sounds the same in my head as "watch this honda do a burnout!!"

Aren't you like Atlanta area?
    AAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by mdufficy View Post
      Aren't you like Atlanta area?
      lol yep, 15 minutes east to be exact

I'm pretty sure they are meant for off road use ... actual off road use, not pretend off road use
      fwd burnouts are kinda like wheelchair tricks to me... sure it's neat and all, but it's still operating with a handicap.. so yes, "look one-leg-dan is doing wheelies!!" sounds the same in my head as "watch this honda do a burnout!!"

Comment

First time seeing snow??
        AAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by mdufficy View Post
          First time seeing snow??
          Nope, more like 5th. Snow is rare in the south like every 4-6 years rare

Comment

Nice, I hope to see REGULAR updates to this thread!! Nice pics so far +rep

Comment

Sweet gold. Keep it coming lol
              AAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

IMG_6736 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6737 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6739 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6741 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6744 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6748 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6752 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6753 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6754 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6761 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6766 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6768 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6770 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6771 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6775 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6783 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6782 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

Comment

Nice pics! How'd the dog do with the snow.... I assume it's never seen the stuff before lol

Comment

Originally posted by gold94corolla View Post
                    Nice pics! How'd the dog do with the snow.... I assume it's never seen the stuff before lol
                    Thanks! Although the ISO was up too high in a couple of the pics.

Yep, this was her first time in it. At first she didn't know what it was, I had to coax her out of her house. When she finally stepped in it she just stood there sniffing it, I guess she was trying to figure out what the soft stuff was on her paws. Once I grabbed her favorite ball and threw it across the yard she was just fine.

I brought her inside until the temperature climbed a bit, but after awhile she got bored and started scratching on the door, so I let her back out. So she's been out there since then running and rolling around in it.

Comment

you're missing something.. what kind of camera?! lol
                      2012 Volkswagen Golf R. 2016 Ford Fiesta ST

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

oops. Canon T2i

Comment

IMG_5889 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6146 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6161 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6815-2 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6816-2 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

95a8f2c8-6dd6-4d29-9a5b-42b6ef78737a_zpsa8f3d0dc-2 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

290b15c1-b48c-4e43-8c6d-1b3046e8f91f_zps95f14451-2 by _sirdavid, on Flickr

IMG_6795-2 by _sirdavid, on Flickr
                          Last edited by americanmade92; April 21st, 2014, 10:06 PM.

Comment

im usually not a blacked out fan, but those headlights look pretty sick, maybe because of how the newer gens are I dont mind it
                            AAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I love that last pic, too bad it's tiny. I love old abandoned roads like that, so many stories behind them~!

Comment

Working...
                              X