Thank you Black Flame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Black Flame

They did a great job on my retro, something I didn't want to tackle again. Communication is top notch I supplied the projectors and they installed them into a new housing that they supplied.
    Before

After

Wow! What the hell happened to the truck!
    *CLICK BELOW ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE*

2014 Nissan Sentra Quads w/ XB Fogs

DSC_9349 by Sam Colt, on Flickr

Comment

I assume your first retrofit was damaged, so you had them do the second one?

Comment

The After picture looks like it still has halogen lights.

Comment

Glad you're happy sir - and glad to see the truck is back together!

Comment

Seeing that it's half frozen, perhaps an unfortunate incident with some snow/ice. Glad to see it's back together again. Looks good.
            2010 Civic Si

Comment

I have over 10 hrs into the lights when I did them. A person slid in front of me and instead of tboning them I cut right. I was on a time constraint because of the body shop and I didn't want to tackle that again and rush so I called Black Flame and the rest is history. I'm running 5000k bulbs with rigid D2's in the fog holes all I can say is Rigid is amazing the amount of light that comes out of those little things. Thanks guys

Comment

Man that sucks. Glad you got it all worked out in the end!
                *CLICK BELOW ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE*

2014 Nissan Sentra Quads w/ XB Fogs

DSC_9349 by Sam Colt, on Flickr

Comment

Better a single car accident (at least that's what it sounds like) than hitting another car and be involved with extra insurance drama.
                  2010 Civic Si

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer1213 View Post
                    Seeing that it's half frozen, perhaps an unfortunate incident with some snow/ice. Glad to see it's back together again. Looks good.
                    HAHAHAHAHA when I looked at that first pic, i thought that was soap on the car! All I could think was he was testing if the seals held on the lights!

Comment

Working...
                    X