X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A+++ Service, Lightwerkz

The work:

http://www.lightwerkz.net/news/2013/...or-conversion/

I emailed lightwerkz and received a prompt email back about a "simple" retro to my lights. Then looking at other projects they had completed, I started inquiring about a quad set up. I knew I for sure wanted the S2K projectors, and after comparing output shots, I came to the conclusion that the best bi-xenon projector that would complement the S2K's would be the Rx350. After talking to Caesar and working with kind of a limited space, he came up with a way to make it work. It was to swap the S2K into the highbeam area, and the RX350 into the lowbeam area. I had a million questions to ask, and all of them were answered in a professional manner. I really felt like I was his only client, even when he told me they were super busy. He never made me feel stupid about the stupid questions I asked. He kept me up to date with the work and what was going on. I would for sure recommend them to everyone that is looking to get a retro done. It was very good work. The packaging was great when it arrived, and it looked like it was packed with care.

I was super happy with the outcome. I never imagined the headlamps would look so awesome. (well you guys can be the judge of that, output shots will be up soon enough)

I think the RX350s would have been sufficient on their own but the retro looks cool as it it.
    RX350BX (EU) | STI-R | XB35 Ballasts| HD Relay | 66240 CBI | JDM AStar LED Int. | AFSpec LED Ext.

Comment

I loved the look of the retro! And Lightwerkz are kick ass!
      -Kyle

Working On My 1st Headlight Retrofit (E46 + H3 Mini Bosch) -> 96' Infiniti G20

Comment

Thank you for the great review, we greatly appreciate it!
        Check out our current promotions to save up to 15% on your next parts order with us

Need help? Contact us - Email: info@lightwerkz.net

HID Retrofits l Halos l Lens Restorations l Repairs l Installations

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram ! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for pro tips and behind the scenes videos!

Comment

Working...
        X