Black Flame Customs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Flame Customs

I work in the Customer Service industry for a Major Water & Sewer utility. Customer service is so hard to come by these days and I want to compliment JB at Black Flame Customs. Even though he has not recieved an order from me (yet), he has been very pro-active in answering any questions I may have. Way to go!

Thanks!

Glad we could help! Thanks for the feedback

Comment

For every 10 people you provide poor service to, 8 will complain and tell others. Yet, for every 10 people you provide great customer service to, only 2 will pass it along. You have to work hard for those 2! Everything counts guys, if you have had a good experience let everyone know!

Thanks again JB!

Comment

BFC

As mentioned before, JB knows customer service! I ordered a retrofit with new painted housings through a GB on a different forum and am very happy with the final product.

Initially I was infuriated when my lights arrived. UPS had played soccer with one box and had been very rough with the other, the paint finish was also not what I was expecting. So i did what any logical person would do and contacted JB of BFC to see what we could work out. Without hesitation he had me ship back both lights at no cost so they could fix the problem. Less than one week later i received my lights with a high quality paint finish. Smooth and even.

After install there was a concerning glare, well what i thought was glare, that I asked JB about. Within a few hours he contacted me explaining this is a common function of the mini d2s projector known as a "sign light" to illuminate street signs. Me being the slightly anal person i am, i felt compelled to cross check the info (http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/show...-Is-this-right). And sure enough it was exactly as i was told, a "sign light".

All said and done, I will definitely be going back to JB for more car stuff! It was the epic customer service that completely sold me on doing business with JB in the future.

-Cody
        Last edited by Elvgren; February 22nd, 2013, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elvgren View Post
          As mentioned before, JB knows customer service! I ordered a retrofit with new painted housings through a GB on a different forum and am very happy with the final product.

Initially I was infuriated when my lights arrived. UPS had played soccer with one box and had been very rough with the other, the paint finish was also not what I was expecting. So i did what any logical person would do and contacted JB of BFC to see what we could work out. Without hesitation he had me ship back both lights at no cost so they could fix the problem. Less than one week later i received my lights with a high quality paint finish. Smooth and even.

After install there was a concerning glare, well what i thought was glare, that I asked JB about. Within a few hours he contacted me explaining this is a common function of the mini d2s projector known as a "sign light" to illuminate street signs. Me being the slightly anal person i am, i felt compelled to cross check the info (http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/show...-Is-this-right). And sure enough it was exactly as i was told, a "sign light".

All said and done, I will definitely be going back to JB for more car stuff! It was the epic customer service that completely sold me on doing business with JB in the future.

-Cody
          Thanks again Cody! Glad you're happy with the lights and everything worked out! Looking forward to seeing pics of them installed on the car.

Comment

Good stuff, JB has my business!

Comment

Originally posted by 62Lincoln View Post
              Good stuff, JB has my business!
              Looking forward to the build

Comment

Working...
              X