Official: Morimoto Sealed7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: Morimoto Sealed7

Our first of the sealed beam offerings, the Sealed7 (named by TRSZach!) will allow the most popular sealed beam housings to be replaced with a Bi-Xenon Mini D2S 3.0 projector for around $400 (ESTIMATE) complete:

Further information to come soon!
    Last edited by TRSNate; December 10th, 2013, 07:57 AM.

2015 Ford Party ST | 2013 Triumph Street Triple | Dr. LS460R: 227 built to date!

I like it. Any plans for a 7x6 sealed beam conversion
    ** Please use the reputation system by clicking the on a helpful post **

Comment

Wow what a steal, should be a big seller
      Check out our current promotions to save up to 15% on your next parts order with us

Need help? Contact us - Email: info@lightwerkz.net

HID Retrofits l Halos l Lens Restorations l Repairs l Installations

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram ! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for pro tips and behind the scenes videos!

Comment

so are these being sold yet? or soon? my friends wants one as hes been waiting for them for his jeep.

he wants a retrofit soo bad, but i told him i wouldn't retro his jeep as these would be coming out soon.
        Last edited by michael.kozera; December 9th, 2013, 03:11 PM.
        Octa projectors, eight OEM bulbs, ~30,000lm , and 169 degrees of driving heaven!

Comment

When will they be out?

Comment

Originally posted by LightWerkz View Post
            Wow what a steal, should be a big seller
            +13

Comment

Need dimensions

Comment

got any other pics of them. these pics were posted a while ago. i would like to see the housing backside. also when will they be available. any output shots?

Comment

I need output shots!! What a tease.

Comment

So where you say complete you mean with all HID looms, ballasts and bulbs. If so what are they going to be selling for without bulbs, ballasts and looms?
                    Also do you have an eta on these?

Cheers Mick

Comment

Originally posted by gold94corolla View Post
                      I need output shots!! What a tease.
                      Me too. Because MD2S 3.0s
                      ** Please use the reputation system by clicking the on a helpful post **

Comment

^^^ exactly, I only care about the projectors here lol.

Comment

One cannot simple post picture of projector without a output shot.

Comment

If you guys are doing 7x6 housings then I'm returning all of my stuff lol
                            Headlight Sealant Database ****** PLEASE CONTRIBUTE!

NEW! Benchtop Power Supplies <----- JOIN THE GROUP BUY TODAY!

Comment

We're supposed to have our second prototype today, so I can get more pictures/info to you guys at that point.

Yes, the pricing is complete with the Mini D2S Stage III kit including your choice of shrouds. But is an estimate, Final pricing has not yet been decided.
                              Last edited by TRSNate; December 10th, 2013, 07:56 AM.

2015 Ford Party ST | 2013 Triumph Street Triple | Dr. LS460R: 227 built to date!

Comment

Working...
                              X