Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Website Updates

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2013 Website Updates

    January 14, 2013: We added a tab feature on the left-hand side for easy access to listings: http://www.theretrofitsource.com/index.php

    Stay tuned for more website feature implementation!

    2015 Ford Party ST | 2013 Triumph Street Triple | Dr. LS460R: 227 built to date!

  • #2
    Fwiw, on Mozilla Firefox 18.0, all I see is the left hand tab. Hovering the mouse pointer nearby makes the text blink. Clicking seem to induce response, but no visible change on screen (text still blinks).
    Jul 2012 ROTM (3-way quad headlight) ; Sep 2015 ROTM (custom muli-lens 7" fogs)

    3-way quad wiring; foreground limiter; squirrel finder;

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by satrya View Post
      Fwiw, on Mozilla Firefox 18.0, all I see is the left hand tab. Hovering the mouse pointer nearby makes the text blink. Clicking seem to induce response, but no visible change on screen (text still blinks).
      Same here, it makes the site hardly usable.

      Comment


      • #4
        On google chrome there is no sidebar. Its like a super long menu that extends all the way down, and then once you get to the bottom your ad-thingies are there
        FXR 3.0, Osram 66240, morimoto 5five ballasts
        Matchbox projectors for hi beam, 35w 4300k
        Is300 fogs, 100w halogens
        Originally posted by phantom240
        Having spent a good many days helping my friend with his '85 300SDL, I can say that it takes balls of steel, an anus of concrete, and infinite patience to bring one of these Deutschland Demons back to life.

        Comment


        • #5
          Nothing new comes up on Google chrome Version 24.0.1312.52 m
          Nothing new comes up on Mozilla Firefox Version 18.0
          Something new not quite functional with Microsoft Explorer 8, left of screen.

          Comment


          • #6
            It looks the same ! I'm using the latest version of Google Chrome as well.

            Comment


            • #7
              using the latest version of chrome.. working good for me-- i hover over a category, and all the listings appear..

              didn't notice it before, but i like the nice touch of categorizing the projectors by 'easy install' and 'advanced install', though i think it'd be nice to move the 'easy projectors to the top of that list..
              The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time

              Comment


              • #8
                im using chrome version 24.0.1312.52 m as well

                I would take a screenshot but 8 sucks penis and i cant find MS paint, if i even have it...
                FXR 3.0, Osram 66240, morimoto 5five ballasts
                Matchbox projectors for hi beam, 35w 4300k
                Is300 fogs, 100w halogens
                Originally posted by phantom240
                Having spent a good many days helping my friend with his '85 300SDL, I can say that it takes balls of steel, an anus of concrete, and infinite patience to bring one of these Deutschland Demons back to life.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Works fine for me!

                  2012 Volkswagen Golf R. 2016 Ford Fiesta ST

                  The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Pickles View Post
                    im using chrome version 24.0.1312.52 m as well

                    I would take a screenshot but 8 sucks penis and i cant find MS paint, if i even have it...
                    do this to bring up the run prompt:
                    http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadF...-8-consumer-p/

                    type in 'mspaint'. should bring up paint right away..
                    The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      OK, I couldn't see it at first, either. But that's because it is outside the normal website, and it only shows up if your browser is big enough (ie REALLY big lol). kinda useless since it's not integrated into the site...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You guys must use some really low-resolution screens... lol.
                        2012 Volkswagen Golf R. 2016 Ford Fiesta ST

                        The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          damn, can't view the Store page! the text keep flashing and scrolls...

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z44mCGtSBc

                          i wasn't able to click anything, just move my mouse pointer around only
                          Last edited by Sw07tC; January 15th, 2013, 12:42 AM.

                          08 Honda Pilot | RX330-AFS + TSX-R, Curve Shield | Osram CBI | Hella Gen 3 | DIY Bosch Relay Harness | X5 LED Fog | SuperFlux DRL

                          ** Please use the reputation system by clicking the on a helpful post

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ^
                            That's what I saw and meant earlier (post #2). I guess there's some setting that triggers that.
                            Jul 2012 ROTM (3-way quad headlight) ; Sep 2015 ROTM (custom muli-lens 7" fogs)

                            3-way quad wiring; foreground limiter; squirrel finder;

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sw07tC View Post
                              damn, can't view the Store page! the text keep flashing and scrolls...

                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z44mCGtSBc

                              i wasn't able to click anything, just move my mouse pointer around only
                              I have the exact issue

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X