No announcement yet.

Beware of Innacurate Descriptions Before Ordering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you tell me. i don't know anything about lambo's.
    The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time

Comment

Originally posted by Dunc View Post
      As an update:
      TRSZach is working with me to facilitate the return of the (1) premium projector I'll have on hand after I fix the problem and complete the retro this weekend. He offered to do a return for the closeout projector, I opted to hang onto it. After seeing the transcript again I consider it my fault. I should have paid more attention and inspected the URL and also read the entire description on the website. Instead I just glanced at the website when chatting and saw a title of RX350 projector and it looked like one as well. I received the (2) premium ones yesterday and both arrived in great condition. I'm definitely looking forward to completing this project this weekend. After that all I'll have to do is figure out why the highbeams are only giving me 4.5v when I plug in any projetor stock or otherwise, but 12v when unplugged. Either way I'll at least have lowbeams this weekend.

I do appreciate the help from TRS on this. I've always had wonderful shopping experiences and customer service with them.

Glad to hear they are working with ya! Ive had nothing but positive customer service experiences with them and they were always willing to work with me! If it is one thing Ive learned from my retrofits that mistakes are expensive! haha

Comment

The orange one in the video is a Gallardo. A Murcielago is twice the car lol.

***MH1 Retro***
        "America has three cities, New York, San Francisco and New Orleans. Everywhere else is Cleveland."
        - Tennessee Williams

Comment

For the record, no more Lambos around here.

More importantly, I am pleased to hear that between Zach and Charlie had you taken care of. If there is anything still left to resolve, please do let me know and I will be happy help.

I'm still around for a good ole ball massage when needed!

Lexus GS350 F Sport : Skipper Designs Front Lip : Rotiform BLQ Concave : Michelin PSS : Brembo GT 380mm : RSR Suspension : GS350/STi-R Bi-xenon
          * For any inquiries please e-mail TRSMatt@TheRetrofitSource.com, PM's = not a good way to reach me*

Comment

Did you mean plural with an (s) or Lance Armstrong singular?

Comment

singular

Lexus GS350 F Sport : Skipper Designs Front Lip : Rotiform BLQ Concave : Michelin PSS : Brembo GT 380mm : RSR Suspension : GS350/STi-R Bi-xenon
              * For any inquiries please e-mail TRSMatt@TheRetrofitSource.com, PM's = not a good way to reach me*

Comment

Working...
              X