Great CS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great CS!

Hey guys just wanted to say thanks for helping me out with some order issues I was having. I was missing a small part and you got it out to me ASAP without any hassle. In the past any exchanges or returns have also been real easy on my part, no questions asked. Gracias and keep up the good work! I'd much rather buy from you than dig around in a junkyard when it's 90+ outside

One more little thing was that the pair of RX350's I got had a BIG chunk of one lens missing. Not a big deal for me because I'm replacing them with STi-R's anyway but maybe package them better in the future or check a bit more carefully.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Just wanted to add an update to say how pleased I am with TRS. I've been sending them quite a few emails with not only product questions but technical things and they have always responded within 48 hours each time with relevant and helpful information. Every time I've spoken to anyone on the phone I've never been left with an unanswered question and they always do their best to make sure I'm happy with their products.

And of course, their morimoto stuff is excellent!!! Can't wait for the XSB LED strips to come out. I'll be grabbing a set for a front end update that a friend's van is getting. Just because you're a dad doesn't mean you can drive something unique!

Comment

Working...
      X