No announcement yet.

MK's Mini Light Bar Official Sales Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or you can use wrinkle paint and increase the thermal properties of the material.
    http://www.amazon.com/VHT-SP201-Wrin.../dp/B000CPIMXK
    50w Quads 85122+
    50w Fogs 4300k XB35
    20" E-Series

Comment

• I don't think the paint is as thermally conductive as aluminum is, and wrinkle finish has to be laid on thick.
      2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
      1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'

Comment

• anyone that's contacted me over the last few weeks please be aware , for some reason i cannot respond to private messages on here????

please email me directly at: castles_lover@hotmail.com

please include forum name, and what the conversation was about.

thankyou and sorry for this inconvenience.
        Octa projectors, eight OEM bulbs, ~30,000lm , and 169 degrees of driving heaven!

Comment

• Wish you have a flush mount edition

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Question, is the first page up to date with prices and everything?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daven75 View Post
              Question, is the first page up to date with prices and everything?
              unfortunately i just sold the last A-stock BFL-30,wont be making anymore for awhile

i might have enough part left to be able to put together a few B-stocks, perhaps. ive just been really busy as of late mortgaging new house and moving and all, ive kinda set lumitrex aside for a year.

i will edit the first page tho, thankyou.
              Octa projectors, eight OEM bulbs, ~30,000lm , and 169 degrees of driving heaven!

Comment

• So V2.0 is a couple years off? How about a BFL-60? I'd be down for that.
                2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
                1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'

Comment

• Damn ok, bummer. Guess I'll be researching and making my own or modding a pod that already is built.

Comment

• And if I am based in California worldpostalcode.com/united-states/california/, what post is it the best to use? I do not care a lot about delivery time, I need as low cost as it is possible. Honestly, I do not think it will take more than a month for the parcel to arrive from China. What is your worst experience in this respect? I do not think anybody had to wait longer.
                    Last edited by freemmis; July 19th, 2021, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X