Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PartsHubDirect: Hella LED Lighting, Headlamps, Fog Lamps, Bulbs, Switches, Relays and much more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PartsHubDirect: Hella LED Lighting, Headlamps, Fog Lamps, Bulbs, Switches, Relays and much more!

Hello everyone from PartsHubDirect
    PHDLogo(small).jpg

Our knowledgeable staff is available from 9-5est Monday through Friday to answer your questions. Contact us via Phone or E-Mail for answers to any of your PRE or POST purchase questions! Call to get your questions answered at 770-632-6103 or by email at sales@partshubdirect.com

There are a lot of places where you can buy the standard, most popular automotive lighting parts, but when it comes to the hard to find, state of the art lighting and accessories for your car, truck, tractor, RV and boat, the market fell short.
    We offer you the finest products for the best price around. How? We have exclusive access to new, used and overstock products that you are looking for. Plus, we are staffed by folks that are knowledgeable of not only the products we sell but also the markets they were originally sold into. We are a brick-n-mortar business with 10,000 sq ft of climate controlled goodness. Located 30 min south of Atlanta, where we blast the air conditioning 8 months out of the year.

Hella just came out with their new LED Product Line and we were one of the first to get our hands on these.

H71020421.MAIN.jpgH71020431.MAIN.jpg H71020401.MAIN.jpg

To take a look at our Hella LED line please click here
    To take a look at our Labcraft LED line please click here

Thanks for taking a look and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. As a thank you to anyone who wants to make a purchase on our website, please use the code THANKYOU10 at checkout to receive 10% off your order!
    PartsHubDirect
    Chris Cook

Welcome to the forum, can't wait to see more in the future! (this is definitely not spam lol)

Comment

welcome!
      The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time

Comment

Thanks guys for the support! Glad to be here!

Comment

Lol gonna be honest I thought it was spam at first because we see this here and there
          AAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Well spam doesn't usually have a green name that says "Vendor" underneath lol

Comment

Welcome! You're gonna like it here.
              2010 Civic Si

Comment

OHHHHH I think I'm in love with your site!!!!

Anymore info on this? I'd like to use it as an aux backup light?
                http://www.partshubdirect.com/produc...0-12v24v-white
                96 Silvy 4wd......mods - YES!

Originally posted by Waffles
                Maybe I was a moth in a former life, I like LIGHTS!

Comment

do you have any output pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by Waffles View Post
                    OHHHHH I think I'm in love with your site!!!!

Anymore info on this? I'd like to use it as an aux backup light?
                    http://www.partshubdirect.com/produc...0-12v24v-white
                    Originally posted by kk8909 View Post
                    do you have any output pictures?
                    EXL.PNG

Hella doesn't have any output pictures available. I can set one up and takes some pics if you like? Also, if do you do end up wanting to purchase these particular lights I am going to sell them to you for 50% off on my site. Just use the code HALFOFF at the checkout and it will take 50% off for you. If you need any more information on these please let me know. I have sold these to customers who have used them on Golf Carts and Trailers as well as other vehicles.

I also just realized that is is very hard to see the wording on that picture. I made it as larger as the forum would let me. You can also look at that info on Hellas online catalog here.
                    http://www.hella.com/hella-us/assets...WS_Catalog.pdfIt is on page 35.

Comment

Very nice site , nice layout very clean. Welcome as well

Comment

Working...
                      X