Plastic lense defluting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plastic lense defluting

I need to find a retrofitter who will deflute a set of plastic lenses. I would also be open to having some vacuum formed.

My fun car/daily driver is a 1988 thunderbird. The light output is completely inadequate and unsafe. No aftermarket clear lights are available, actually no replacement lights at all.

I have a full mini h1 kit from TRS, but the lenses are above my ability. Ive already destroyed a few attempting to form and deflute.

Depending on cost, I would also consider having a better set of projectors retrofitted.

I’ve already contacted the professional retrofitters listed on this site, and none offer defluting.

Thanks,
    Chris

Welcome to HID Planet!

Unfortunately defluting is very time consuming. I haven't heard of a retrofitter that will do it, all have been DIY. If I were you, I'd post to a Facebook group called Headlight Junkies asking if anyone offers the service.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
    2017 Lexus CT200h F Sport

Comment

Hi Chris,

I can offer that for a fair price. I can deflute them, and i can retrofit projectors.
      However i'm in europe. if you are willing to ship, i can do it for like 200$ with the retrofit, without projectors price included. I can deflute them for 100$, if you want to retrofit yourself|
      You can ping me at +359876500173

Comment

Working...
      X