Looking for retrofiters near central florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for retrofiters near central florida

Started on a retrofit awhile back and made some progress, but now work has gotten crazy and I have zero time to finish the retrofit. Looking for a company or known individual, hopefully somewhat local to me, to mount up the projectors and align them. Headlights are already opened and I have multiple sets of reflectors as well. I do not need the headlights re-sealed or painted, I will do the finishing touches myself since I already have color matched paint and a custom in-housing harness to run extra parking lights.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Forgot to say what car and projector:
    Car is a mk4 jetta, the projector is a ds2 4.0

Comment

Originally posted by Mat3833
      Started on a retrofit awhile back and made some progress, but now work has gotten crazy and I have zero time to finish the retrofit. Looking for a company or known individual, hopefully somewhat local to me, to mount up the projectors and align them. Headlights are already opened and I have multiple sets of reflectors as well. I do not need the headlights re-sealed or painted, I will do the finishing touches myself since I already have color matched paint and a custom in-housing harness to run extra parking lights.

I'm in central Florida, pm me!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by supercrossed
        I'm in central Florida, pm me!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        PMed

Comment

Working...
        X