Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could retrofitters please put in location in their banner so if customers like to look for local people first they could go and check out their work firsthand, or if they prefer that for less distance to ship whatever they need
    Feedback: http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=358685

Comment

Originally posted by getbigtony
      could retrofitters please put in location in their banner so if customers like to look for local people first they could go and check out their work firsthand, or if they prefer that for less distance to ship whatever they need
      They can if they choose, or you can just email them and ask them.
      Every man dies, not every man truly lives

Comment

for some reason i am having trouble seeing the banners. i had "quoted" the original post to get the image URL's, and taken a look at them that way. but i wanted to know if i may be the only one with this problem. here i the link i am referring to: http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20144

thank you for your help.

-Want to form plastic at home?- / -Want to contact me?-

Comment

I cant see them either

Just posting to confirm the post above me, so Mods can take action.

"Driving is an art that can never be mastered"

Comment

thank you for confirming this.
            HAPPY NEW YEAR!
            artyman:

Comment

I see all of them just fine
              Every man dies, not every man truly lives

Comment

:dunno:
                well, let me jump on my PC and see if i am able to view them.

-edit-
                hmmm, interesting. i can see them here on my PC, my girls PC, and my PS3, but not my laptop. weird?

aw well.

Comment

No problems on my end either.

Comment

I see them fine too....
                    06 Regal Blue / Silver Subaru Impreza Outback Sport SE <-- Back-up Ride ( Tweaked STI HID Projectors)
                    03 Classic Red Mazda Protege 5 <-- My DD ( HiD rEtRo “Still” In PrOgReSs )

Comment

I also see them only on the PC, but not on my laptop.

Comment

^^^ well, that makes me feel better. LOL
                        i have never had this issue before with any other site (that i know of). LOL

Comment

I'm going to start revoking peoples banners if they fall behind or fail to resolve any issues that arise with customers/members of this site.

Depending on the circumstances, you will receive a warning above your banner. If you continue to ignore any problems and cease to resolve them, your banner may be subject to removal. If the problem continues even further than that, a ban could be issued and your public information displayed (for customers to have a way to get a hold of you outside of this forum).

DO NOT make the mistake of taking in more than you can build. That is porbably the single most problem that people run into. It's easy to take in money/orders but not so easy to keep up with a steady demand + juggle everything else going on in your real life. I've seen it happen time after time on all car-related forums.

Comment

Working...
                          X