Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RHD Hella 3" E55 or EVOX-R

Hi all,

Looking to replace halogen hella projectors with xenon H.I.D. ones. Would love if it was a drop in upgrade, I currently have some 3" FXR v3 projectors on order but obviously it'll be more hassle. I've done a few retrofits where I've put projectors into reflector housings but never converted a halogen to hid projector.

If anyone has a set of these in good condition I'm all ears

Thanks

Dan

I wouldn't bother converting a Halogen projector to an HID projector. You might as well either stick with the FX-R 3.0's that are on the way or get the EVoX-R's. Most people know by now that the FX-R 3.0's have a relatively narrow width but damn good throw distance and a beautiful cutoff. While newer versions have incorporated a more aggressive foreground limiter, it all comes down to whether you want width or distance vision. I myself haven't seen too many output shots of the Hella EvoX-R's so I have no I idea of their width but I do know they still have the tried and true high-beam from the E-55's.
    Last edited by Sean Lezner; July 11th, 2012, 09:13 PM.
    RX350BX (EU) | STI-R | XB35 Ballasts| HD Relay | 66240 CBI | JDM AStar LED Int. | AFSpec LED Ext.

Comment

When I say convert I mean swap-out, the EVOX-Rs would be a drop in replacement but they don;t come in RHD, so I wal looking for E55s or a RHD EVOX-R if anyone knew where I could get some

Comment

Working...
      X