Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: NNBS Chevy Silverado 2007-2013 Completed Mini H1 6.0 HID Projector Retrofit - COMPLETE PACKAGE

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: NNBS Chevy Silverado 2007-2013 Completed Mini H1 6.0 HID Projector Retrofit - COMPLETE PACKAGE

Hello HID planeteers! I know I never post. But am always lurking, learning and when I get the time, doing a few retrofits.

Last fall, my father in law got a new Silverado (2012) and I so I did what any loving son-in-law would do. I purchased a set of TYC replacement headlights, a full Mini H1 6.0 setup from TRS, and started a retrofit for him.

Well, it lasted all of 2 months. He couldn't get used to the super-sharp cutoff of HIDs and so I put back in the stock halogen lamps.

So, I submit for your consideration:

2 EXCELLENT condition 2007-2013 (NNBS) Chevy Silverado Headlights (TYC replacements) with:
    Mini H1 6.0 retrofits
    2x BRAND NEW TRS Morimoto 3FIVE DSP Ballasts (replaced under warranty - never used)
    2x 4300K 3FIVE H1 bulbs from TRS
    Wiring Harness
    Hi-Beam Splitters
    I was originally told these could be baked unfortunately, not so much. There is a little deformation on the tips of a few of the mounting tabs on ONE housing. It did not affect mounting, aiming or alignment for me.
    The lenses are in excellent shape

IMG_2025sm.jpgIMG_2022sm.jpgIMG_2023sm.jpgIMG_2027sm.jpgIMG_2028sm.jpg

PRICE: 550 + Shipping

Also Available XB35 H1 4300K bulbs - purchased to swap out for the existing bulbs- never used - brand new - $65 new at TRS - $55 shipped.
    IMG_2026sm.jpg

I plan on shipping only to the continental US
    MY05 Legacy 2.5GT Ltd
    low - RX330 Non-AFS c Stock Legacy Lens + Hella Gen III Ballasts + Phillips 85122 D2S
    high - stock 9005 reflector => 9011 HIR1

*bump*
    MY05 Legacy 2.5GT Ltd
    low - RX330 Non-AFS c Stock Legacy Lens + Hella Gen III Ballasts + Phillips 85122 D2S

Comment

Output shot ? Gotta see if rotation is correct!

Comment

Unfortunately the truck is in Knoxville and the lamps are with me. I should have thought to get output shots before taking them off.

I just shot a couple of quick output shots in the house (raining outside) with my pyramid power supply. I tried to get them to sit as close as possible to how they would be mounted, and can only power one at a time. I know it doesn't definitively answer the rotation question, but they did line up very well when mounted.
        IMG_2043sm.jpgIMG_2044sm.jpgIMG_2047sm.jpg
        MY05 Legacy 2.5GT Ltd

Comment

These have been sitting in my closet since the last post mostly because I've moved. New location Memphis, TN. Willing to drop the price..
          MY05 Legacy 2.5GT Ltd

Comment

My PM notifications were going to SPAM. Got some requests for an updated time stamped photo.
            They are wrapped in green protective plastic and have not been touched since after the original photos in the post.

MY05 Legacy 2.5GT Ltd

Comment

Should have marked these sold a while ago...
              **SOLD**
              MY05 Legacy 2.5GT Ltd

Comment

Working...
              X