FS:ALL NEW - Morimoto Mini D2s/ Morimoto D2S 4300k/ Gatling Gun/ Connector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:ALL NEW - Morimoto Mini D2s/ Morimoto D2S 4300k/ Gatling Gun/ Connector

If anyone is interested I have a BRANDNEW set of Morimoto Mini D2S Bi-Xenon Projector Kit that I purchased from TheRetroFitSource.
    It comes with: Morimoto Mini D2S Projector, Morimoto 3Five 4300k D2S bulbs, AMP/D2S Ballast Adapters, and some Gatling Gun shrouds.
    I purchased them back in February hoping to do a retrofit on my G35, and I just figure I’d leave it alone now.

This Kit is perfect for someone that has HIDs in their car that has no projectors or wanting to upgrade their stock projector. That way they can
    use their OEM Ballast, for some costs savings.

This is the "PNP Upgrade: Bi-xenon" Kit from The Retro Source

if you're interested, Ill let the whole set go for $145 shipped (3% if you're paying thru paypal). I paid $175 and about $15 shipping on top from theretrofitsource.com

or.....

I am willing to break up this set. if so this is the pricing (you pay 3% paypal charge):
    NEW D2S Mini Morimoto BiXenon ($110 retail) - SOLD
    NEW Morimoto 3Five 4300k D2S bulbs ($45 retail) - SOLD
    NEW Gatling Gun Shroud w/the rubber Ring - SOLD
    NEW AMP/D2S Ballast Adapters - $15 Shipped

MODS PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF SOMETHING IS WRONG. I WANT TO FIX BEFORE THE LISTING GETS PULLED.

IMG_4635_zpsb30272c1.jpgIMG_4637_zpsdade37c5.jpgIMG_4639_zps88dbc07c.jpgIMG_4641_zps5f073928.jpgIMG_4642_zpsc8925fe4.jpgIMG_4644_zps0f1adeec.jpgIMG_4645_zpsbe6a0a7d.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dunkman23; November 11th, 2013, 05:32 PM. Reason: sold

I will take the Gatling gun shrouds with centering rings

Comment

All PMs replied back

Comment

GATLING GUN SHROUD SOLD.

Comment

Everything looks good, just make sure and put "sold" on the items as they are sold!

Comment

Originally posted by gold94corolla View Post
            Everything looks good, just make sure and put "sold" on the items as they are sold!
            will do next time around.

Thanks!

Comment

UPDATED

Comment

Working...
              X