Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Ap2 S2000 HID projectros- Great condition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Ap2 S2000 HID projectros- Great condition!

*EDIT:PRICE HAS BEEN DROPPED TO $220 SHIPPED*

Hey watssup guys, up for sale i have a set of Ap2 S2000 projectors with s2000 high beam bowls. The lens and bowl are in great condition, no fogging or hazing at all. These are great for any retrofit project, s2000 projectors are know for their sharp cut-off. these are great projectors and functioned well when they were installed, only bad thing is that the Rh side high beam bowl has a small crack, refer to the pictures. I also have a set of s2k Shrouds for these if your interested i'll throw them in for no extra charge. Im asking $220 for these shipped. thanks for lookin'
    IMG_0502_zps0cdbe8f1.jpg
    IMG_0501_zpsd0ba8a8d.jpgIMG_0504_zpsecd5bfec.jpgIMG_0503_zps29466c52.jpgIMG_0505_zpsaacd0ec8.jpgIMG_0506_zps1dbe2626.jpg
    Last edited by 1badlsx; October 15th, 2013, 09:42 PM.

You should read this:

http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/show...BUYING-SELLING

Especially rule 3

Edit: nvm! sorry lol Good Luck With Sale!
    Last edited by twista; October 11th, 2013, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Lock this thread!

Comment

Sorry guys, not this time, I gave him permission a couple of days ago I don't have a problem with making an exception if someone begs hard enough... j/k

GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by 1badlsx View Post
          Hey watssup guys, up for sale i have a set of Ap2 S2000 projectors with s2000 high beam bowls. The lens and bowl are in great condition, no fogging or hazing at all. These are great for any retrofit project, s2000 projectors are know for their sharp cut-off. these are great projectors and functioned well when they were installed, only bad thing is that the Rh side high bowl beam has a small crack, refer to the pictures. Im asking $250 for these shipped,im open to offers so dont be afraid to shoot me a pm. thanks for lookin'
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]25330[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]25331[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25332[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25333[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25334[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25335[/ATTACH]
          Originally posted by gold94corolla View Post
          Sorry guys, not this time, I gave him permission a couple of days ago I don't have a problem with making an exception if someone begs hard enough... j/k

GLWS

Sorry to OP! Good luck with sale!

Comment

Well it's not like he gave you any hints in the original post stating that I gave him permission lol... so no harm

Comment

Such beautiful projectors! Wish I had the money!! GLWS!!

Comment

lol its cool guys gold94 gave me the thumbsup with making this sale, i begged pretty hard lol jk... but thanks for making the exception, i appreciate it bud'

Comment

Let's get this sold !

Comment

*Edit: Nevermind, I answered my own question regarding cut-off with search. g/l with sale.
                    Last edited by hybridamp; October 13th, 2013, 12:00 AM.

Comment

ttt come on guys i need these gone!!

Comment

Any detailed pics of the projectors?

Comment

Photos of the reflector?
                          http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/view...t=felixadacatz

Comment

hey guys, the projectors are sold. any mods care and close this one up, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 1badlsx View Post
                              hey guys, the projectors are sold. any mods care and close this one up, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X