Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RX350 AFS Bixenon, LHD, US spec projectors (price drop)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale RX350 AFS Bixenon, LHD, US spec projectors (price drop)

Not much to say here. Finally got around to pulling these from their housings, wanting to use them in a retro, only to find they're entirely too large for the headlight in mind. My dad, like a huge oaf, knocked one off the counter and broke a bulb holder. It's been repaired, as seen in pictures. Cleaned all epoxy from the seating surface to ensure there will be no alignment issues. I have the solenoid wires as well as the harness that connects to them. Wanting to trade for a more compact bixenon, or MH1 7.0s, a 35w 5500K Morimoto or equivalent H1 HID kit, or some cash. Looking for $120 shipped if it's the cash route. And I do have that dumb plastic piece for the AFS if you want it.

Last edited by phantom240; September 18th, 2018, 11:57 PM.
    Originally posted by Bitter
    They're literally flying canoes with boxer engines packed full of Molotov cocktails that rely on tampons and $10 screws to stay in the air and not kill you.

Still available?

Comment

Interested and PM'ed

Comment

[QUOTE=phantom240;n1457145]Not much to say here. Finally got around to pulling these from their housings, wanting to use them in a retro, only to find they're entirely too large for the headlight in mind. My dad, like a huge oaf, knocked one off the counter and broke a bulb holder. It's been repaired, as seen in pictures. Cleaned all epoxy from the seating surface to ensure there will be no alignment issues. I have the solenoid wires as well as the harness that connects to them. Wanting to trade for a more compact bixenon, or MH1 7.0s, a 35w 5500K Morimoto or equivalent H1 HID kit, or some cash. Looking for $120 shipped if it's the cash route. And I do have that dumb plastic piece for the AFS if you want it.

PM sent

Comment

Working...
        X