FS: OSRAM CBB D4S

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: OSRAM CBB D4S

Hey Guys; I just purchased a set of Osram CBB in D4S from Lightwerkz and I'll be honest I'm not too happy with them.

I bought these thinking that they're going to be very similar in output with my Philips Xtreme Gen 2 but with a cooler color temp.

These only have 5 hours on them and hasn't fully broken in yet but as far as I know they don't get any brighter just cooler color temp.

To my eyes they seem quite a decent amount less bright than my Xtreme Gen 2; almost like a standard 85122 but at a 6000k

I'm asking $150 shipped to the lower 48 or if you're in New Jersey you can pick them up in person.

have any pictures?
    Write Something....../

Comment

Originally posted by xOperator View Post
      have any pictures?

No problem. Iíll take some pictures of it when I get back home tonight

Comment

Comment

@TechnicalNonsense, do you have any pictures of the output? are you not sadfishfied with the output? i saw on YouTube lightwerkz that the output was almost as close to philips xtreme better then CBI and OEM standard lights.

Comment

The only reason to go with the CBB is for the blue-white color that provided - nothing beats them at this color temp range.

Going from XV Gen 2 to CBB will be a downgrade in performance no matter how you slice it. The data with the photos and videos backs all that up.

CBI and CBB in this test are very similar - https://www.lightwerkz.net/photo/eve...lue-boost-d2s/

In this direct test we see a 34% difference in low beam - 11% different in max high beam intensity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLjPuHgUdw

Once thing you can always down is shim the bulb down and expose more hotspot. Works well and can be the difference you want - should you prefer the color of these.
            Check out our current promotions to save up to 15% on your next parts order with us

Need help? Contact us - Email: info@lightwerkz.net

HID Retrofits l Halos l Lens Restorations l Repairs l Installations

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram ! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for pro tips and behind the scenes videos!

Comment

Working...
            X