Xenon Depot H11 HID bulb review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evo77 View Post
    I use these two... https://www.amazon.com/Dr-meter-LX10...ords=lux+meter https://www.amazon.com/Holdpeak-Digi...ords=lux+meter Both get the job done. One just has a hold/peak feature and a night light that I like using sometimes.
    Thanks for the recommendations evo77....very reasonably priced!

Comment

I use the Holdpeak evo recommended, I like it. The results are repeatable so it has relatively good accuracy.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
      2017 Lexus CT200h F Sport

Comment

Would you recommend these bulbs over the XB35 bulbs? Also, are the bulbs in this thread 5000K?

Comment

Originally posted by neaux.m View Post
          Would you recommend these bulbs over the XB35 bulbs? Also, are the bulbs in this thread 5000K?
          I would, because I had the green tint experience with the older XB35s. The current ones, I'm not sure, but you can't go wrong with the XenonDepot bulbs. They're amazing and the real Philips glass is super important for keeping the bowls as safe as possible. And yes, 5000K.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Are you running a relay harness in this setup?

Comment

Originally posted by neaux.m View Post
                Are you running a relay harness in this setup?
                At first I wasn't, but the Densos were pulling too much current through the stock wiring and one side would often fail to fire when the car was off or just starting (auto headlights). I ended up installing two XenonDepot harnesses. Wrote a review on those as well, they're quite good. Bit different from the Morimoto harness. But this fixed my issues.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Comment

i will still open the projector and kill that squirrel finder...lol

Comment

Originally posted by ^pomen_GTR^ View Post
                    i will still open the projector and kill that squirrel finder...lol
                    Yes this is absolutely a good idea. But if you're going that far, might as well toss an RX350 in. The Koito H11 projectors is mediocre at best.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by Haloruler64 View Post
                      I would, because I had the green tint experience with the older XB35s. The current ones, I'm not sure, but you can't go wrong with the XenonDepot bulbs. They're amazing and the real Philips glass is super important for keeping the bowls as safe as possible. And yes, 5000K.
                      Good review man! I have facing the same issue with the Morimoto Xb 5500 with greenish color that drives me crazy! Man, I got to tell you, I have bought every pair of H11B aftermarket bulb in the market to test, like Cnlight with with ball shape bulb, Yeaky and Morimoto but I haven't tested Xenon Depot yet. So that one that you have reviewed, is the Philips rebased bulb or just the regular XD bulb?

Comment

Thanks! This was just the regular XD bulb, 5500K. I haven't tried the Philips rebased bulb before, but a real Philips capsule should be better. Either way you can't go wrong, the color started out and has remained beautiful.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Comment

Working...
                        X