X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeaky 5500k H11 [Low Quality Pics]

Yeaky 5500k

using F3 ballasts

photos taken with an old Cybershot SE phone...ill probably post better photos when i get my mobile phone back.
    i bought this pair of bulbs because of shadow effect CNlight H11A were producing.
    pretty much same color as CNlight 4300k...

They should get a little cooler as they break in some.
    2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
    1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'

Comment

Definitely looks pretty warm. They should cool down a bit though

Comment

Ever since i made the decision to go with something more reliable like Fast bright ballast,it seems like i can't find any quality bulb that produce that nice white light new gen cars have, combined with LED daylights.
        I learned alot from this forum even though i haven't done retrofit...i heard everyone's advises about not getting 6000k+ because i'll blind other drivers and with 55W ballast will have issues.Now i just hope they will break in more and stop looking halogen-ish.These photos were taken after a few hours of use but i'll give them a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_TRD View Post
          Ever since i made the decision to go with something more reliable like Fast bright ballast,it seems like i can't find any quality bulb that produce that nice white light new gen cars have, combined with LED daylights. I learned alot from this forum even though i haven't done retrofit...i heard everyone's advises about not getting 6000k+ because i'll blind other drivers and with 55W ballast will have issues.Now i just hope they will break in more and stop looking halogen-ish.These photos were taken after a few hours of use but i'll give them a chance
          6000 kelvin and up don't blind people, HID systems in reflector housings do no matter the color temp. People recommend 6000K and down because it's actual usable light. It may not be as pretty but it's better for night vision.

BTW your bulb output looks that yellow in part due to your 55watt ballasts. The 5500K rating on those bulbs is at 35watts. If you want 5500K output at 55watts you need a 6500-6000K bulb.

Comment

sorry I didn't explain myself very well...i use 35W(F3),,,i didn't go with 55W because of people advising me.

Comment

Anybody knows if Yeaky is brighter than CNlight?

Comment

Working...
              X