Bi LED mazda3 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bi LED mazda3 2017

Hi everyone, i just have got new bi LED from Mazda3 MC 2017 but don’t know how to light it up😅

It only 4 wires connector

Blue is ground
    Green/white is high beam

What are purple and white for?

PS. When i try touching white and fan under heatsink working but no light!!!

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys- my bad 😜
    Nothing wrong with it.
    My battery is weak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a Stanley biled. I wonder if it's the same as the new Toyota RAV4?

Can you post more photos of the projector itself?
      www.automotiveLEDresearch.com

Comment

Originally posted by evo77 View Post
        Looks like a Stanley biled. I wonder if it's the same as the new Toyota RAV4?

Can you post more photos of the projector itself?
        I figured the RAV4 would use the Koito Bi-LED like the Lexuses and other Toyota products.

Comment

Originally posted by Zac. View Post

I figured the RAV4 would use the Koito Bi-LED like the Lexuses and other Toyota products.
          It doesn't. It uses a Stanley biled.

Comment

I bet it's similar to the new Impreza Bi-LED

2015 Ford Party ST | 2013 Triumph Street Triple | Dr. LS460R: 227 built to date!

Comment

Is it same as Mazda 6 projectors? I was impressed with the light distribution of them (might've been xenon, I didn't get a very good look at it).

Comment

nice bi-led... i wish it was cheaper to source nowadays

Comment

Hy guys.
                  My first post here.
                  Sorry for raising this from the grave but can someone please tell me about the wiring on the connector of this driver.

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Got the damn thing to light up and throw down the high beam shield. Thnks to evo77's answer on FB

Comment

One more question about this projector.
                        How well is the lens protected against the UV coming from the sun light? I'm retrofitting a pair into some subaru impreza headlights and the projector lens sits quite a bit outside the shroud and I'm worried about the lens getting yellowed over time.
                        I'm planning to get some UV protection film on the outside of the headlights but still...

Comment

The lens is most likely polycarbonate which has a low resistance to UV exposure UNLESS the resin contains UV stabilizers.

Unfortunately only Stanley can answer this question for sure.

Comment

Just finished last week working on my retrofit using stanley's biled.
                            The projectors were recovered from mazda 3 non adaptive headlights.
                            Got the chance to drive them on dark roads over the weekend and damn!
                            GORGEOUS, just GORGEOUS light output.
                            10x better vision down the road compared to the old OEM,hazed halogen H7 headlights and most of all... the color temperature is IMHO the best option - near "pure white".

Comment

It looks really good and bright.
                              Subaru Outback retrofit:
                              http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/show...aru-Outback-H6
                              License plate lights with dual brightness:
                              https://www.hidplanet.com/forums/for...hen-backing-up

Comment

Working...
                              X