This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Markus View Post
    Perhaps bling was the wrong word. I should have written "aside from the juvenile bragging rights of someone claiming they upgraded their fogs to HID". Is this better?
    Here here.
    RX350BX (EU) | STI-R | XB35 Ballasts| HD Relay | 66240 CBI | JDM AStar LED Int. | AFSpec LED Ext.

Comment

i think bling was used with the correct context-- bling after all, is a method many people like to advertise their personally perceived greatness.
      The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time

Comment

Originally posted by gold94corolla View Post
        I just wanted to share this pic. One of my old 5000ks has been out, so I went ahead and put my single 3000k in. Made me realize what I've been missing! The camera doesn't quite capture hold golden the 3000k is, but just look at the ground.

3000k VS 5500k HID by gold94corolla, on Flickr

seems like 3000k is having correct colour...but why the 5500k looks like too yellow than usual 5000k.. more yellow than halogen? pardon me for being nubs in HID

Comment

Originally posted by ^pomen_GTR^ View Post
          seems like 3000k is having correct colour...but why the 5500k looks like too yellow than usual 5000k.. more yellow than halogen? pardon me for being nubs in HID
          The fog lights themselves are yellow, the lens is colored yellow, so that any light that shines through will be a shade of yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by gold94corolla View Post
            The fog lights themselves are yellow, the lens is colored yellow, so that any light that shines through will be a shade of yellow.

i see..

Comment

Originally posted by ^pomen_GTR^ View Post
              i see..
              That was the entire point of this thread lol (hence the word "Yellow" in the title)

Comment

Working...
              X