X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIDRetrofits.com

www.HIDRetrofits.com

Just a little information resource we created to help spread the knowledge about HID Retrofits and what they are

Nice, I like the way you have it setup with all the information on a single page. Very simple and easy to follow! Now I'm sure you gave credit where it is due haha

Comment

Sticky this!

05 300C - 15 Taurus SHO

Comment

Originally posted by gold94corolla View Post
        Nice, I like the way you have it setup with all the information on a single page. Very simple and easy to follow! Now I'm sure you gave credit where it is due haha
        Thanks! Believe it or not, all those images are 100% mine, except for the one prototype S2K-R image (courtesy of TRS), and a number of the glossary terms (TRS again) -- I reworded a lot of them and added a few.

Matt was aware of the items noted, and there are links to TRS on the website as well -- noted as a sponsor.

All of the other paragraphs are original HIDRetrofits.com content. That stuff just pours out of my head when it comes to lights and retrofits. It's some vital knowledge to understanding what we all are into so much
        Originally posted by JL-KA View Post
        Sticky this!
        Thanks...that's why I posted this here, in hopes that it gets sticky-status.

Comment

Stickied...

Yeah, looks like you have a lot more content now, then when I first this site awhile back.
          Write Something....../

Comment

Originally posted by oVerRateD View Post
            Stickied...

Yeah, looks like you have a lot more content now, then when I first this site awhile back.
            Thanks -- we have a bunch more to add, but the new shop has killed all time for constant updates...hopefully soon.

Comment

yeah, I as I was reading and checking it out, it was obvious that you wrote original content. I know exactly what you mean when it all pours out... it's fun actually

Comment

lighting is amazing. im always wanting it to be dark because everything is so much cooler at night. esp now our whole neighborhood is lit up almost every other house. i wish there were more customized cars at night. its usually the same old boring halogens and blah.

Comment

Agreed.... I often find myself when out, looking at headlights or cars and saying "yup we've done those, yea, we built them"...it's amusing.

So many headlights, so little time

Comment

Originally posted by gearbox View Post
                    lighting is amazing. im always wanting it to be dark because everything is so much cooler at night. esp now our whole neighborhood is lit up almost every other house. i wish there were more customized cars at night. its usually the same old boring halogens and blah.
                    What, are your neighbors just now discovering electricity? Only every other house is lit lol?
                    Anyways, this logic is what I use to justify the HID kits I see. At least they are more interesting than stock lights everywhere.

Comment

oh no i meant like holiday decorations lol

Comment

oh, I didn't even think about that yet.. It's still November!

Comment

everyone has theirs up early this year, like all over. we just put up ours tonight about 500 lights and couple red cfls. mostly porch area and a strand above the garage.

Comment

Yeah, I noticed that all the lights went up way early this year. I think it was because of the warm weather ending now... everyone got em up when it was warm. Too bad I didn't lol.

Comment

Oh, and someone posted the link to this site up on ToyotaNation with a good response

Comment

Working...
                              X