Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe someone has the measurements of the Mini D2S 3.0 projector (round lens)?

Comment

Does anyone know the depth of the Mini H1 with the bulb installed?

Comment

Anyone have a drawing, and/ or measurements of the RX350 (the link on page 3 is dead :-/)
        I was hoping that I could use these to replace some rather crappy E46 Bixenon-projector in my Audi A4 (B7)...first impression look promising...

Comment

There's this from TRS

13345858525_c2b65b73f6_c.jpg
          2012 Camry SE RX-350/STI-R Build Thread

Comment

Have seen this, but it don't say anything about the length...total length, front <-> screws, and screws <-> bulb...nor do it mention the distance between the screws that hold it together...think I have to make an adapter connected to these !?
            Have tried to ask TRS about the dimensions, but no answer...at least yet. :-/

Comment

Originally posted by Lyra View Post
              Have seen this, but it don't say anything about the length...total length, front <-> screws, and screws <-> bulb...nor do it mention the distance between the screws that hold it together...think I have to make an adapter connected to these !?
              Have tried to ask TRS about the dimensions, but no answer...at least yet. :-/
              So you're asking about the dimensions in between the full length and width?

Comment

Working...
              X