Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics are working fine for me in Firefox.

Comment

• Pics dont work in Opera either

Build Thread: [Quad-Retro] ////////////////////////////////// Photobucket Account: [Here]

Comment

• Originally posted by truckstang67 View Post
        Pics dont work in Opera either
        Are we referring to the first page pictures?

They load for me in Chrome 28, Chromium 29 & IE 10 on Windows 7, 8 & Ubuntu 13.04.

They don't load for me in Opera 12.15 & Firefox 21 on Windows 7, 8 & Ubuntu 13.04.
        Last edited by Sean Lezner; May 15th, 2013, 01:20 AM.
        RX350BX (EU) | STI-R | XB35 Ballasts| HD Relay | 66240 CBI | JDM AStar LED Int. | AFSpec LED Ext.

Comment

• Anyone know what version of the D2S and H1 Morimotos were used for this?

The Morimotos look pretty damn good. I have an old D2S projector I never installed

Comment

• Originally posted by sportyaccordy View Post
            Anyone know what version of the D2S and H1 Morimotos were used for this?
            I'm not sure about the H1 & D2S Morimoto but there has likely been several new generations of Morimoto bulbs since those pictures were taken so they might be better than what you see in those pictures.[/QUOTE]
            RX350BX (EU) | STI-R | XB35 Ballasts| HD Relay | 66240 CBI | JDM AStar LED Int. | AFSpec LED Ext.

Comment

• Subscribed!
              Thanks,
              Dave

Comment

• Well there aren't going to be any updates lol. But welcome to HIDplanet!

Comment

• I'm looking to update the lighting on a 911 using a H-4 type of reflector as the background...
                  Something like the Singer 911 lighting.
                  Thanks,
                  Dave

Comment

• HOLLOW cow, those MINI H1's are impressive!!!!!!

Were any of these projectors tune at with custom curve shields or just pacers where noted??
                    <-----Appologizes now, ahead of time for being an HID noob!

13 Sonata - Twin Scroll TDO5 EvoX Turbo - Custom Cast Tube Manifold - First/Only One!
                    Sponsors:
                    Custom Performance Engineering
                    Seoulful Racing
                    845 Motorsports
                    KThree Projekt Wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by MDJammin View Post
                      HOLLOW cow, those MINI H1's are impressive!!!!!!

Were any of these projectors tune at with custom curve shields or just pacers where noted??
                      Any projectors that were modified say so.

Speaking of projectors. I've been thinking of an LR3 are those any good or are they replaceable easily with any better projectors?

Comment

• I've used LR3's, and they're good projectors. They're even better with a curved shield. The G37 sedans are the updated version, which you can get from the basement sale at around $60/pair.
                        [ 1999 Honda Prelude SH ] [ Hybrid TL projectors with OEM ZKW lenses] [ Adjustable OEM Ballasts ] [ Bi-halogen projectors with HIR bulbs]

Comment

Working...
                        X