Clear All

Originally posted by Pklemm View Post
    This can be done to any OEM lens?
    No, it can't be done with frosted or dimpled
    *CLICK BELOW ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE*

2014 Nissan Sentra Quads w/ XB Fogs

DSC_9349 by Sam Colt, on Flickr

Comment

It's hard to make any conclusions off of photos but especially these because both lenses are not in the same photo. Rather each is taken from different angles and with what appears to be different settings.

Comment

Originally posted by 16cx-5 View Post
        Did you use the same camera settings (specifically aperture, iso, and shutter speed) between the similar pictures? I.e. STI-R low exposure's settings were the same as OEM polished low exposure's settings? Just curious if I'm looking at apples-to-apples to apples-to-oranges here.
        Yes. As I mentioned I used my phone for these shots
        Low exposure settings were -3 and Iso was set to 100. It was same during both the lenses.

Originally posted by HK45 View Post
        OP, are you who I think you are on Headlight Junkies?
        Yes sir. Same name

Originally posted by Nuvolari View Post
        It's hard to make any conclusions off of photos but especially these because both lenses are not in the same photo. Rather each is taken from different angles and with what appears to be different settings.
        As I mentioned in my first post. To show the difference lense can make, I cannot use both of them together as I was keeping same bulb,ballast,shield,bowl so thats why they do not have output shot together.
        I just swapped lens holder and kept projector back where it was lying during first output shots. The low exposure shots were taken by keeping same setting on phone and keeping phone above and on right side of projector both the time to keep distance exact same both the time. Maybe will editing I cropped just the part in some photos where you can see psu and in some you can't. Only close up shots are from different distance.
        My feedback thread
        https://www.hidplanet.com/forums/for...for-mayurhuria

Comment

Ok guys although these test were done keeping things same(on request) but for you guys I will be doing both lenses together i.e using two rx350 and then swapping lens holder. Maybe that should help more.

Although design of my roof will make right side of cutoff of top projector to not to be visible but I will swap positions.
          My feedback thread

Comment

I hear what ur saying.
            My point is that even with all things equal it's very hard to make accurate assumptions judging from photos, especially when the projectors are in different photos. Hell, even when both projectors are in the same photo it can be hard as well because you have to account for light overlap, and other minor factors. But it's better than nothing, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuvolari View Post
              I hear what ur saying.
              My point is that even with all things equal it's very hard to make accurate assumptions judging from photos, especially when the projectors are in different photos. Hell, even when both projectors are in the same photo it can be hard as well because you have to account for light overlap, and other minor factors. But it's better than nothing, I suppose.
              Yeah I understand for light overlap and other factors I may switch up and down position of both.
              But yes there will be some errors with phn cam
              My feedback thread

Comment

Working...
              X