No announcement yet.

TRSAndrew's Fiesta ST Quad LED Retrofit Extravaganza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got some OEM headlights (broken) on the way to mod and paint.

2015 Ford Party ST | 2013 Triumph Street Triple | Dr. LS460R: 227 built to date!

Comment

Projector tuning process: http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/show...V3)-Projectors

2015 Ford Party ST | 2013 Triumph Street Triple | Dr. LS460R: 227 built to date!

Comment

FX-R lens frames slid on:

Comment

When are they going on the car?
          2010 Civic Si

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer1213 View Post
            When are they going on the car?
            Few weeks. Waiting on parts to arrive.

Comment

Oh yeah, that's right. OEM projector headlights from across the sea, my bad, I forgot.
              2010 Civic Si

Comment

Nah, just doing OEM US housings. Not worth $600 just for an LED strip...

Comment

Originally posted by TRSAndrew View Post
                  Nah, just doing OEM US housings. Not worth $600 just for an LED strip...
                  Exactly!

Can you do a photo similar to the big projector photo database so I can compare between the corollas and these ... Might have to get another set for my ST!
                  Can you set up a package deal for all these parts together?

Comment

Cant wait to see this build!

Comment

Demon eyes painted up:

Comment

Progress is looking great Andrew!
                        2010 Civic Si

Comment

OEM RDX shrouds look decent enough:

The housings are awful to open. Too big to put in an oven and permaseal--had to cut them open.

Comment

Dang, I figured you guys had some industrial sized ovens there by now. I'm really liking the green eyes. Is that factory matching paint or just a generic green?

Comment

Originally posted by Speedrye View Post
                              Dang, I figured you guys had some industrial sized ovens there by now. I'm really liking the green eyes. Is that factory matching paint or just a generic green?
                              It's officially Mopar "Grabber Green" which is slightly more yellow in hue but not drastically different. I needed ceramic paint for demon eyes, which means my options are limited.

Comment

Also there's NO way the Bi-LED will fit in the high beam. Unsure if I want to do a dummy lens there with demon eye or something else.

Comment

Working...
                                X