Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by csjoh View Post
    Cash only, sorry
    So you want me to mail you some Canadian cash in paper form?

Comment

PayPal is fine

OEM halogen reflector headlights | Osram Rallye H7 65W low beams | Philips Vision H1 55W high beams | Pre-facelift orange indicators

Retrofits in progress: MDX LED retrofit | RX350/EvoX-R quad w/'moto HD relay, Mitsubishi gen4 ballasts and selectable quad wiring (needs lots of fixing)

My retrofits

Comment

PayPal is fine
        Why do you gotta be like that, I have all these pennies to get rid of...

Comment

Because...

1) I can't exchange foreign coins of any currency in Norway
          2) I have to travel across the country to exchange Canadian dollar bills
          3) Currency exchange in Norway will rape me on conversion fees, plus travel there and back will leave me with very little left to actually use...
          4) ...I can.

OEM halogen reflector headlights | Osram Rallye H7 65W low beams | Philips Vision H1 55W high beams | Pre-facelift orange indicators

Retrofits in progress: MDX LED retrofit | RX350/EvoX-R quad w/'moto HD relay, Mitsubishi gen4 ballasts and selectable quad wiring (needs lots of fixing)

My retrofits

Comment

But if you are seriously interested, I have pictures of everything that I can send you.

My retrofits

Comment

But if you are seriously interested, I have pictures of everything that I can send you.
              I'm torn right now between MDX, S2000, or waiting to see the new TLX's lights if they are revised versions of the MDX's and that much better. I love my FX-R's with CBI's or with those awesome 3800k bulbs. So right now I am looking at 3 options for my spare set of headlights (Depo):
              - Retro in some MDX or the new TLX lights with RGB LED's behind each lens and make a fully custom shroud that fills my entire headlight with some LED accents and custom Turn Signal
              - Cut out the X5 LED fogs out of my current high beam holes and stick a dedicated high beam projector in there
              - Retro in a quad Projector setup in my spare housings using S2000 with CBI's in the stock low beam position like FX-R's now and modify the back of my housing and put a BiXenon projector in my high beam slot with my 3800k for driving on wet roads and high beams if I need them. Still undecided on which BiX to use though.

I'm leaning more towards just selling my current FX-R set with housings and everything as a set and just starting from scratch and putting the money down on some S2000 projectors. I've found that with the 3800k or the CBI's in my FX-R's and my new XB Fog lights, I rarely actually use my high beams at all except on hilly and twisty back roads or to flash people. So I figure putting an even better low beam projector in would be the best move.

Unfortunately my city is full of ricers who I'm having a hard enough time just selling Mini H1 kits too so my hobby doesn't have a huge wallet to dig in to... I don't want to settle and sell them and PnP bulbs just to make a little money for myself, that's kind of against what this site is and what I stand for.

Comment

I think you should go for option 1 with the MDXes

My retrofits

Comment

Working...
                X