Sevenism Retrofit Megathread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sevenism Retrofit Megathread

Creating this thread as an archive for links to all my retrofits (since I cannot fit them all into my forum signature)
    Just click on the picture to go to the build thread!

PROJECTOR RETROFITS (in alphabetical order)

LED RETROFITS

MISC RETROFITS

More to come!
    Last edited by sevenism; January 8, 2015, 12:56 PM. Reason: added 2007 Civic Si & 2011 Tundra

Awesome! +Rep

2005 Dodge Magnum R/T
    Headlight Setup: MH1 7.0 xb35 5500k bulbs acme ballasts MGG
    Performance: 5.7 Hemi MDS, W5A580 Muffler delete, K&N Intake
    Appearance: SRT8 Challenger Wheels
    Check out my tuning page on Facebook!-------> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapid...62482277210221

Comment

Ooooh fancy! Nice
      Originally posted by gold94corolla
      it gets you all the b*tches

Comment

woot

Comment

Very cool, I've always wanted to make a thread like this, so that I didn't need to have so many links in my sig lol. Maybe I will do this after I finish my next set of lights. + rep for the inspiration!

Love that signature

Comment

Damn, lots of good builds to look at.

Comment

Very impressive! Love the clickable links. Photography on those are amazing! +rep for sure!
              2010 Civic Si

Comment

I'm sorry I have to close this thread, but you're not a forum sponsor. If you're interested in becoming one, please contact me at andrew@theretrofitsource.com.

2015 Ford Party ST | 2013 Triumph Street Triple | Dr. LS460R: 227 built to date!

Comment

Thread reopened, thanks for removing your personal information from your sig that led Andrew to close the thread. Just make sure to keep all of the links to threads here on the forum, like a regular member. Can't wait to see more!

Comment

This is going to be hours of reading for me so I just want to say thanks in advance since I might forget to thank you after!
                    Owner/Photographer @ Irvine Brothers Photography-Facebook
                    03 CBR600RR "Street Fighter"
                    my Youtube- over 19 million views

Comment

It is great that we have a local retrofitter people can go to now, and get proper retrofits done.
                      Now, it is time to step up, I want to see some top end oem projectors. .....

Comment

Originally posted by LookBroZombies_XBL View Post
                        This is going to be hours of reading for me so I just want to say thanks in advance since I might forget to thank you after!
                        No problem dude it's my pleasure to share my work with everyone one this forum! Honest feedback is always helpful to me!

Originally posted by Gtus View Post
                        It is great that we have a local retrofitter people can go to now, and get proper retrofits done.
                        Now, it is time to step up, I want to see some top end oem projectors. .....
                        Unfortunately the Minis are just too good a bang for the buck compared to OEM projectors especially when you factor in the labor difference to install them... but the time will come eventually haha. I think the most anyone's been willing to pay was the Outlander, I saw it on the road the other day and I was like "Dayum, nice headlights. Wait... I made those" LOL

Comment

Awesome thread full of great looking retros

Learned a few things too!
                          *CLICK BELOW ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE*

2014 Nissan Sentra Quads w/ XB Fogs

DSC_9349 by Sam Colt, on Flickr

Comment

Awesome thread! Thank you for starting it

Comment

Just went through some of your 2012+ Honda Civic retrofits to get some ideas since I will be doing a retrofit on my 2013 Civic soon. Thank you for the great work and detailed pictures.

Comment

Working...
                              X