Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Camry SE RX350/STI-R Build

Just got a nice big box.

I'll be making the RX-350 AFS compatible with the Camry which uses the RX-350 Non-AFS bolt pattern. It should turn out to be like a retro-quick adapter plate. Depending how all that goes I may try to turn it into quads and put some MD2S 3.0 in the OEM high beam spot.

2012 Camry SE RX-350/STI-R Build Thread

Sweet. Wait why so many projectors there lol
    AAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Two to tune and one to take apart and make an adapter plate with.

Comment

Lol don't want to make an adapter plate for cheaper with any piece of metal stock?
        AAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I will be making it with sheet metal. So it will be cheap.

Comment

Oh hell yea! I'll be following this one for sure Alex

Lexus GS350 F Sport : Skipper Designs Front Lip : Rotiform BLQ Concave : Michelin PSS : Brembo GT 380mm : RSR Suspension : GS350/STi-R Bi-xenon
            * For any inquiries please e-mail TRSMatt@TheRetrofitSource.com, PM's = not a good way to reach me*

Comment

Sounds sweet, looking forward to see the retro and the bracket. I might be interested in one of those

Comment

Best of luck, looking forward to seeing the progress here and on TN.

|Corolla - OEM FX Projectors w/FX-R Lense|
                |Maxima - TL Projectors|

Comment

I can almost guarantee you that there will be brackets for sale once i'm done with the retro. So keep a look out, i'll most likely have a direct link to them in this thread.

Comment

Managed to get apart the rest of the headlight after work today. Overall it was alot easier to take apart then the last headlight I did on a mountaineer. There shouldn't be any broken clips and/or tabs with this one.

Stock Halogen Projector

Rx 350

Now I just need to figure out a way to power the H11 Halogen bulbs before I take out the projector so I can aim and mark the lines. I don't have the right connector, so I'm guessing i'll need to take a run to Radioshack and pick up some Alligator Clips.

Comment

Originally posted by maximized View Post
                      Best of luck, looking forward to seeing the progress here and on TN.
                      What he said! ill be watching both

Comment

Nice, here's that build thread you were talking about on TN. What was the reason you were afraid to post this over there? Something about rules?

Comment

I cant wait to see the bracket!!! A lot of camry owners would love to to this retro.
                          TJ

Comment

Originally posted by gold94corolla View Post
                            Nice, here's that build thread you were talking about on TN. What was the reason you were afraid to post this over there? Something about rules?
                            I just didn't want to make 2 build threads and keep both up to date. Plus its more laid back here with less rules. AND they have tanks.

Originally posted by tj714 View Post
                            I cant wait to see the bracket!!! A lot of camry owners would love to to this retro.
                            Thanks I can't wait to help other people out. This will definitely help alot of people out once its done.

Comment

Originally posted by blochead21 View Post
                              I can almost guarantee you that there will be brackets for sale once i'm done with the retro. So keep a look out, i'll most likely have a direct link to them in this thread.
                              What kind of brackets? Are you planning to make brackets and sell to hoers looking to do a retro?

|Corolla - OEM FX Projectors w/FX-R Lense|
                              |Maxima - TL Projectors|

Comment

Working...
                              X