X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4Flat4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by Zackary Henry View Post
    No worries. Awesome work either way man. They both look great! If you’re ever looking for JDM stuff just hit me up! I live in Japan lol
    Originally posted by satrya View Post
    Thanks. And thanks for the offer. That's a slippery slope. Maybe if I tell myself I need to eat goya or natto weight for weight for every parts acquired from there; that'll put an end to it.
    I gagged a little just thinking about that premise....

Leave a comment:

• satrya
    replied
    No worries. Awesome work either way man. They both look great! If you’re ever looking for JDM stuff just hit me up! I live in Japan lol
    Thanks.

And thanks for the offer. That's a slippery slope. Maybe if I tell myself I need to eat goya or natto weight for weight for every parts acquired from there; that'll put an end to it.

Leave a comment:

• 4Flat4Life
    replied
    No worries. Awesome work either way man. They both look great!

If you’re ever looking for JDM stuff just hit me up! I live in Japan lol

Leave a comment:

• satrya
    replied
    Should have clarified lol, I was talking about the fog light stuff lol Your headlights look cool too though haha
    I see. I mistook this thread for the headlight thread (this one linked) instead of foglight. Oops.

Leave a comment:

• 4Flat4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by satrya View Post
    Thank you. It's more of an experiment than a retrofit. My foglight "retrofit" took even longer.
    Should have clarified lol, I was talking about the fog light stuff lol Your headlights look cool too though haha

Leave a comment:

• satrya
    replied
    I am super late to this party, and I don't know if you still check this thread, but if you do, your retrofit is awesome man! Very nice work.
    Thank you. It's more of an experiment than a retrofit. My foglight "retrofit" took even longer.

Leave a comment:

• 4Flat4Life
    replied
    I am super late to this party, and I don't know if you still check this thread, but if you do, your retrofit is awesome man! Very nice work.

Leave a comment:

• Bitter
    replied
    May also depend on the projector too, they seem similar in color to my XB 4500K at ~50W which are around 4000K or just under. Very good focus and intensity and tons of light from the NBU. I can light road signs in daytime and see the cutoff.

Leave a comment:

• satrya
    replied
    Originally posted by nine44 View Post
    Night Breaker Unlimited aka the 4200k cbi.
    Thanks.

Originally posted by Bitter View Post
    They seem yellower than 4200k to me.
    It depends on the ambient lighting I suppose. There are times when the 85122 looks quite white, until it sits next to a generic ~6000K LED.

Originally posted by 06BlkMax View Post
    Awesome comparison satrya!
    Thank you. I contemplated redoing it when I got the 3800K xb35s..

Originally posted by HK45 View Post
    Been lurking this thread for the past year. Awesome to see it finally complete. Such a radical design that is so out of the ordinary. Everyone tries to make their car unique by doing what they have seen on other vehicles. But this was all your own imagination and ingenuity. Guaranteed absolutely no one has lights like these and they look fantastic. Good job man!
    Thanks for the kind words. It was fun experimenting with different and new (to me) methods / designs. Next will likely be the tail lights.

Leave a comment:

• HK45
    replied
    Been lurking this thread for the past year. Awesome to see it finally complete. Such a radical design that is so out of the ordinary. Everyone tries to make their car unique by doing what they have seen on other vehicles. But this was all your own imagination and ingenuity. Guaranteed absolutely no one has lights like these and they look fantastic. Good job man!

Leave a comment:

• 06BlkMax
    replied
    Awesome comparison satrya!

Sitting Behind That Beautiful Cutoff

Leave a comment:

• Bitter
    replied
    They seem yellower than 4200k to me.

Leave a comment:

• nine44
    replied
    Night Breaker Unlimited aka the 4200k cbi.

Leave a comment:

• satrya
    replied
    Originally posted by Bitter View Post
    My NBU look fairly yellow. I love them!
    n00b question... "NBU"?

Originally posted by sevenism View Post
    Man your car looks like something from a sci-fi movie!
    That doesn't seem like a good thing...

Leave a comment:

• sevenism
    replied
    Man your car looks like something from a sci-fi movie!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X