No announcement yet.

7" retrofit (GDAA WRX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May also depend on the projector too, they seem similar in color to my XB 4500K at ~50W which are around 4000K or just under. Very good focus and intensity and tons of light from the NBU. I can light road signs in daytime and see the cutoff.
    2000 Celica GTS 'slowest gts evar'
    1998 Mazda 626 FS-DE/CD4E 'mom-mobile'

Comment

• I am super late to this party, and I don't know if you still check this thread, but if you do, your retrofit is awesome man! Very nice work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zackary Henry View Post
        I am super late to this party, and I don't know if you still check this thread, but if you do, your retrofit is awesome man! Very nice work.
        Thank you. It's more of an experiment than a retrofit. My foglight "retrofit" took even longer.
        Jul 2012 ROTM (3-way quad headlight) ; Sep 2015 ROTM (custom muli-lens 7" fogs)

3-way quad wiring; foreground limiter; squirrel finder;

Comment

• Originally posted by satrya View Post
          Thank you. It's more of an experiment than a retrofit. My foglight "retrofit" took even longer.
          Should have clarified lol, I was talking about the fog light stuff lol Your headlights look cool too though haha

Comment

Should have clarified lol, I was talking about the fog light stuff lol Your headlights look cool too though haha
            I see. I mistook this thread for the headlight thread (this one linked) instead of foglight. Oops.

Comment

• No worries. Awesome work either way man. They both look great!

If you’re ever looking for JDM stuff just hit me up! I live in Japan lol

Comment

No worries. Awesome work either way man. They both look great! If you’re ever looking for JDM stuff just hit me up! I live in Japan lol
                Thanks.

And thanks for the offer. That's a slippery slope. Maybe if I tell myself I need to eat goya or natto weight for weight for every parts acquired from there; that'll put an end to it.

Comment

No worries. Awesome work either way man. They both look great! If you’re ever looking for JDM stuff just hit me up! I live in Japan lol
                  Originally posted by satrya View Post
                  Thanks. And thanks for the offer. That's a slippery slope. Maybe if I tell myself I need to eat goya or natto weight for weight for every parts acquired from there; that'll put an end to it.
                  I gagged a little just thinking about that premise....

Comment

Working...
                  X