Honda CBR 600 F4i Retrofit *warning lots of pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda CBR 600 F4i Retrofit *warning lots of pics*

Hi.. not new to this site .. former username was samlindsay and have been a member since 2004. Couldn't log in so i made another username.

Love this bike and color scheme.
    Enjoy!
    Sam

testing the projector

aimed nicely

high beam

making sure everything is level b4 sealing up

B4
    Boston Chinatown

Cape cod canal

Home when i first got her

My buddys zx6r with an HID kit.. He wants to do a retrofit and stray away from HID kits .. woohoo ! He likes the brightness and spread of the FXr projectors

looks much better than the reflectors. and youre lucky you have room for two lol.

Comment

That's beautiful!!!!

I love the F4I (pre banana seat) but the headlights were what kept me away

The retrofit sets the bike off perfectly!!

Hers-Sloped TL's, ZKW-R lenses, 85122+, E55-R, fiberglass buckets, Blazer fogs with 3K
      Mine- Morimoto Mini H1's, e55 shrouds, Blazer fogs with 3000K
      Zuma 125 Mini H1, Gatling Gun 2.0, 90mm & 60mm Amber XBLED halos
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/RetroFix

Comment

Im jealous you had the room for the FX-Rs. They wont fit in my Daytona but at least the MH1s do.

What bulbs are you running?
        2003 Acura CL-S 6MT, TSX Clear Lense Projectors, 85122+ Bulbs

Comment

Running Philips d2s 5000K

Never again will I have osram.. They turned ugly yellow

Comment

Awesome output, wish I could give my 696 some dual projector action.

Comment

that's how it should've come from the factory
              Feedback
              http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=35323

5 tickets and counting

Comment

Nice! I'm wondering how well they work when you're making a turn? Does the beam still light the road or does it pretty much go from -- to | ?

Comment

here is the video of me riding

Comment

whoa.. That's what I was afraid of... those dark spots when you make turns... hnoes:

Although I think you should raise them up just a bit? At least the left side; but that's just me.

Comment

After seeing that vid, I will be modding my shields to hopefully get some more light in the turns.
                      2003 Acura CL-S 6MT, TSX Clear Lense Projectors, 85122+ Bulbs

Comment

Originally posted by chutoyy View Post
                        whoa.. That's what I was afraid of... those dark spots when you make turns... hnoes:

Although I think you should raise them up just a bit? At least the left side; but that's just me.
                        Nah its fine. I can see at night and ride a lot slower. Even during a turn, I put my high beams on but I wouldn't ride farther than the light can see. U know what i mean?

Comment

Now instead of AFS and auto leveling, someone come up with auto rotating projectors

2007 e90 335i
                          //OEM

Comment

Originally posted by MrF4i View Post
                            Nah its fine. I can see at night and ride a lot slower. Even during a turn, I put my high beams on but I wouldn't ride farther than the light can see. U know what i mean?
                            Yeah.. but I'm still young and immature.... =\

Originally posted by luvlexus101 View Post
                            Now instead of AFS and auto leveling, someone come up with auto rotating projectors
                            I was thinking the same thing w/ a rotating "gyro" ha.

Comment

Hey I have the same bike... how did you mount the projectors in the headlight?

Comment

Working...
                              X