Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official "Post a Picture of Your Retrofit" Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For a sec I thought you were the retired guy from MD with the 11-second Tercel,but he has an older generation
    Originally posted by HK45
    I don't even look to see what Eddie writes anymore. I'm too busy staring at his avatar.

Comment

• Oh nooooooo. That is Alf and he got a 3rd gen Tercel .I got a 5th gen Tercel and I'm located in Florida.

Comment

• Is he still around/active? He posted a thread a few years ago on supraforums but no new posts since then. And isn't there another guy in MD or DE with a quick Tercel,apparenlty it's his daily while the Supra is his weekend cruiser, or maybe it was a (fwd) Corolla...
        Originally posted by HK45
        I don't even look to see what Eddie writes anymore. I'm too busy staring at his avatar.

Comment

• He is still around. There are 2 tercels that are known to go 11's. One of them is the older retired gentlman Alf with his black 3rd gen and then also another gentlman that has a red 4th gen and if im not mistaken both do live in the same state. Im not aware of the supra forum posts but I do know that they use the tercelonline forum but its isnt as active as it used to be anymore but it has a wealth of knowledge on there.

Comment

• Hey guys! Don't know why it's taken me so long to actually register to this forum... I've sone my fare share of retrofits to my own personal and friends vehicles and am actually about to begin making a small batch to sell locally and see how it goes. If it takes off and I get some orders, I'll definitely be posting a lot more photos!

It's awesome to see a whole group of people that are light-nuts just like myself!

Comment

• more pics here

Comment

• Originally posted by to_endanger View Post
                more pics
                Looks good.
                Jul 2012 ROTM (3-way quad headlight) ; Sep 2015 ROTM (custom muli-lens 7" fogs)

3-way quad wiring; foreground limiter; squirrel finder;

Comment

• Comment

• I don't want to lose this good habit, so I show my daily retrofit. Please admins, fix a little the forum, quick reply has the wrong background.

CAR: 2015 Lexus IS 300h F-Sport
                    HEADLAMPS: OEM painted with RAL 9005 Semi Flat Black Paint color
                    PROJECTORS: PJX 6000K Projectors using G5 adapters.
                    SHROUDS: OEM painted
                    BEZELS: OEMpainted

Ultraviolet 3W demon eyes, Philips 11065XUAXM (WY21W amber), Carbon Fiber eyelids.

Hope you like it!
                    Last edited by mr.xkr; May 17th, 2021, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X