Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLED2.0 fitted into 2015 Mazda 3 (replaced H11 2.5" lens Stanley projector)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by philibuster View Post

So the pair of m-led 2.0 I received, although the drivers have the same date, have different lenses. I ordered them from lightwerkz. One is AR (green reflected lights) and one is not. I measured a 4.7% increase in hotspot lux on the AR coated lens. Also has an interesting green reflection on the projector mounting plate (without a shroud).
    Was there a discernible difference in the beam color between the AR and non-AR?
    Originally posted by HK45
    I don't even look to see what Eddie writes anymore. I'm too busy staring at his avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post

Was there a discernible difference in the beam color between the AR and non-AR?
      Not really, since I was aiming against my neighbor's mottled brick wall.

Looking at it again, it does seem a little warmer in color? Might be just a tad more green than the non-AR, which makes it less blue? Not super noticeable but it does look slightly different inside my garage, shooting at the garage door from 1 foot away. Could also just be natural variation of the led chips as well; I haven't swapped the lenses around to check it.
      Last edited by philibuster; May 31st, 2020, 05:53 PM. Reason: Rechecked color

Comment

latecomer to this one but wow. This gives me some ideas for my 2014 CX-5, which I believe also has the same H11 Stanley projectors.
        1994 BG-33P Paradise Blue Integra GS-R
        Full 98+ conversion
        Morimoto D2S 5.0 bi-xenon projectors

Comment

Working...
        X