2013 Mini Cooper HID Retrofit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emerica243 View Post
    Wrapping them up this week for install next week hopefully!
    That looks amazing!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Are they on the car yet?
      Subaru Outback retrofit:
      http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/show...aru-Outback-H6
      License plate lights with dual brightness:
      https://www.hidplanet.com/forums/for...hen-backing-up

Comment

Originally posted by Crossgolf View Post
        Thanks for sharing. Are they on the car yet?
        No problem, I have fun trying this stuff. slated for install this weekend. Will surely post photos and videos of all functions.

Comment

BlueGhozt controller? The lens swap on the signals looked nice, although I guess they yielded bad results since you went back to the original lenses.
          Originally posted by HK45
          I don't even look to see what Eddie writes anymore. I'm too busy staring at his avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
            BlueGhozt controller? The lens swap on the signals looked nice, although I guess they yielded bad results since you went back to the original lenses.
            No BlueGhozt on this. Just ProfilePrism Halos wired up to XBT Controller and utilizing the Amber switchback function for turn signal. The turn signal lenses swap to the glass lenses were really nice. Made it look so much more premium. I ended up not using them because of using them elsewhere and I didn't want to spend the money to buy another set of glass lenses just for that. If The demon eye was going to stay in that housing I might of then considered going through with it. Glass definitely made the light look crisper\cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by emerica243 View Post

No BlueGhozt on this. Just ProfilePrism Halos wired up to XBT Controller and utilizing the Amber switchback function for turn signal. The turn signal lenses swap to the glass lenses were really nice. Made it look so much more premium. I ended up not using them because of using them elsewhere and I didn't want to spend the money to buy another set of glass lenses just for that. If The demon eye was going to stay in that housing I might of then considered going through with it. Glass definitely made the light look crisper\cleaner.
              Should've told your friend you needed more $ for those lenses LOL.

Is that a BG controller in one of your pics? I recognize the connectors and case
              Originally posted by HK45
              I don't even look to see what Eddie writes anymore. I'm too busy staring at his avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post

Should've told your friend you needed more $ for those lenses LOL.

Is that a BG controller in one of your pics? I recognize the connectors and case
                Yes that is a BG controller. Thats for the 2016 Ford Explorer Retro I got going on. Once I figure out this last problem for this Mini, I can finish completing that one!

Speaking of which, linking this here to get more visibility and hopefully more help to resolution.

https://www.hidplanet.com/forums/for...us#post1463672

Comment

Working...
                X