X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThunderOne
    replied
    The lens swap for the CTS projector looks like it did more harm than good, the output got a lot worse

Leave a comment:

• ImagioX1
    replied
    Originally posted by HK45 View Post
    With the modded RX AFS I did, I dunno if the RX 350 can beat it width wise. I will have to do a comparo since I finally have a 350 in my possession.
    I did this one a little while ago.

Rx330 at the top Rx350 at the bottom

Rx350 top and Rx330 at the bottom

Leave a comment:

• csjoh
    replied
    With the modded RX AFS I did, I dunno if the RX 350 can beat it width wise. I will have to do a comparo since I finally have a 350 in my possession.
    But bixenon!

Leave a comment:

• HK45
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tom@WinnipegHID
    replied
    Love this thread! But needs more S2K and LS...

RX350 FTW, definitely my all time favorite projector hands down

Leave a comment:

• JaimeZX
    replied
    WAY too much foreground in the MH1; at least based on the pics in the first post.

Leave a comment:

• sportyaccordy
    replied
    Originally posted by rebelx View Post
    I'm surprised how much better the mini h1 6.0 looks compared to the mini d2s 3.0!
    Not on the road...........................

To be honest though I find the MD2S 3s to be pretty dim.....

Leave a comment:

• rebelx
    replied
    I'm surprised how much better the mini h1 6.0 looks compared to the mini d2s 3.0!

Leave a comment:

• csjoh
    replied
    TRS will tune the projectors for a fee of $100, but IMO it's not worth it. My tuned RX350s were out of whack when they arrived and required lots of re-tuning which I wasn't going to do (which is why I had them tune them in the first place), so they went back and now I'm rocking stock RX350s with fresnel lenses. Not too happy with them all in all, though; I feel they are a bit overrated and overhyped, but that's probably due to being stock and too far back in my headlight housings.

Leave a comment:

• ileopard
    replied
    Originally posted by Floodlights View Post
    I guess then it's not appropriate for a beginner. I would probably stick with Morimotos (which probably come all factory tuned ... hopefully).
    Like others have pointed out, nothing is impossible if you do your homework.

My first and only retro was an RX350. Took me about 14 hours total on the first run.

I've since opened my headlights far too many times that I've lost count to replace shrouds, tune, clean, and add DRLs..

Leave a comment:

• Ilikecars
    replied
    TRS will not do anything for free

Leave a comment:

• HK45
    replied
    Everyone was a beginner at some point. Do your research and take that leap of faith. You gotta start somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Nuvolari
    replied
    Originally posted by Floodlights View Post
    I guess then it's not appropriate for a beginner. I would probably stick with Morimotos (which probably come all factory tuned ... hopefully).
    I think TRS will tune them for a fee. If not, I also tune RX's and so do some other members here.
    Not the most impressive in the u tuned form...
    image.jpg
    Once tuned, they become great...
    image.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Floodlights
    replied

Leave a comment:

• satrya
    replied
    The rest is your time and patience.
    Plus not making irreversible mistakes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X